What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16%+ HB RIS

41284712854_90a3378586_c.jpg

Such a nice beer to have on tap... I conquer

And woah woah woah. Wait a minute I'm drinking French toast this is so okay. I may have to go and grab the remaining three I saw tomorrow... View attachment 569460

Never had anything from them but over the weekend in Virginia I picked up a can of their double toasted marshmallow. "Our DIPA recipe with toasted marshmallows. Dry hopped with a variety of hops featuring mosaic, Madagascar vanilla bean, and a variety of candied, turbinado, coconut and other sugars create the mellow sweetness of campfire toasted marshmallow." I might crack it tonight.

Different. Not much of a nose but first taste is really vanilla and too sweet. Not bad but just, different. View attachment 569497
That description sounded kinda insane but I like that, sounds very interesting. I have a feeling that this brewery produces some eccletic stuff that's hard to have more than one of in a night.

HB Brown Porter. First brew in three years, really glad the grain didn’t go off!

Attachments

• 91518CF0-DFAE-453F-B50B-C5F7E827BABB.jpeg
    91518CF0-DFAE-453F-B50B-C5F7E827BABB.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 65

Latest posts

Back