What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a horrible cold but have to go out tonight with gf and her friends. Starting the morning with a hot toddy until I can get some dayquil.

ycEm.jpg

Same price as most bulk lagers here. Waaaaay better though. Scuse the glass, happens to be my favourite.

On my 5th bottle of HB Caribou Slobber....feeling the love with 2 shots of Fireball between the beers. Did I mention that slobber is nectar of the Gods?
:mug:

Any others from Taxman worth trying? I see it at the liquor store here near Indy but haven't tried any. Haven't really heard good or bad about them.

I have had 5-6 others. None were bad but none were great... Or at least none were worth the old price point. IMO. The saison was the highlight before this one.

Wild Onion "Hop Slayer"

All in all I like it better than their Misfit, but it's an average local brewery trying to compete with other local brewery's like Only Child, ZumBier, Half Acre and 3 Floyds, Tighthead, Revolution, etc.

no more than 3 out of 5 stars... but someone has to drink it...

hop slayer.jpg

Latest posts

Back