What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 but for a different reason. I found out recently a girl I dated for 6 years (16 years ago) passed.

That's terrible man I'm sorry to hear, must come as a bit of a shock

Well this in her honor, and because there are only so many bikini pictures a guy can receive without going insane

View attachment 1467431114892.jpg

That's terrible man I'm sorry to hear, must come as a bit of a shock

Well this in her honor, and because there are only so many bikini pictures a guy can receive without going insane

It was a shock, she was only 35, and honestly had I not my current wife I would have married her, kind of f$&$ with your head to think what might have been and maybe her life would have been different if only.....

Thanks for having a drink to her.

It was a shock, she was only 35, and honestly had I not my current wife I would have married her, kind of f$&$ with your head to think what might have been and maybe her life would have been different if only.....

Thanks for having a drink to her.

I hear ya there. The girl I was nuts for through school died ten years ago when we were 50 of the same cancerous brain tumor pop did. I found out the hard way. They never told me, I mean, people move on & all, but geez. It messes with me a bit in the same way.
Water & pills before making some coffee & getting a brew day going that I haven't done in awhile.
Lost 40lbs so far dieting for hip replacement, so no drinking since February. infected leg finally pronounced healed yesterday @ wound center. Mumme' gets brewed today! :ban:

One is my HB Quak, one is Kwak side by side tasting.

image.jpg

Waiting on coffee at the water park hotel in French Lick Indiana. Last night I had a few brews from salt creek, a tasty cream ale and an even better blonde. A Stella with dinner and a really bad yet really expensive port from Oliver winery. Drove right past upland because I lose at life.

Tried one of the Raspberry Wheat beers that I bottled just over a week ago. Had a good color to it. Not much of the Raspberry flavor came through though, so was kind of disappointed there. The bottle was very solid, I use amber plastic bottles.

2 days at phish show followed by a bonfire.
Water all day until I head back for show #3

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1467570687.959789.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1467570722.719784.jpg

A pair of Monk's Cafe Flemish Reds. Pitched dregs to hopefully sour this wort I brewed 24hrs ago...didn't get to drink the beer last night so it sat unpitched. Very sanitary and it was about 180° when it went in the glass so hopefully nothing took hold, and it something did, hopefully it plays nice.

I saw somewhere that this stuff has so live bugs...hopefully they were true. If not I have a wicked weed sour to drink later to pitch into a different gallon of wort.

I've stalled out for the day- sn pale ale, sn Summerfest and a terrapin hopsecutioner. Too hot to drink dang

Back