What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At Dinosaur BBQ for a birthday party
In order , no pics
Ithaca Flower power
Long Trail IPA
Flower power IPA
Jack something session IPA
Black velvet
Home!

On account of having another bout of sleepless nights, Coffee. Talk about PITA. And not the flatbread.

Had some more Shiner Prickly Pear last night. Tasty stuff. Coffee & pills this morning. Wifes birthday, so making a couple of big steak sandwiches later. got some of those carne asada thin steaks to use.

My hazy fizzy HB cider.

image.jpg

Finally finished that ESPN bowling gig, went to my favorite place in Portland and got 20oz of Maine Beer Lunch and a pint of 21st Toaster Pastry

Went out with some friends earlier for sushi at a local taphouse, and had 2016 KBS, JAF IPA by JAFB Brewery in Wooster, Ohio and had Founders red rye ipa (which I didn't care for). Cashed out and like the usual, the owner brought out a couple glasses of Founders project pam on the house.

At home now, drinking a homebrew grapefruit IPA. Trying to kick the keg to make room for my bavarian hefe.

Latest posts

Back