What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2015 Great American Beer Festivals Silver Medal winner for American IPA....with over 336 entries into the category and no brewery from the Southeast has EVER placed in the category....you could say that I love it...

2015 Great American Beer Festivals Silver Medal winner for American IPA....with over 336 entries into the category and no brewery from the Southeast has EVER placed in the category....you could say that I love it...

My buddy was up in your neck of the woods a few months ago visiting his sister and brought back some of there beers. They were the best by far out of all the different breweries he brought back.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1447375507.250947.jpgfinal pour of double bastard. Warms up great

Just got off the phone with the cable company. I had to spend 40 minutes convincing them I was ready to cancel my internet service after I found out they were advertising on their website for $3 less per month and 3x faster service than I was getting. Needless to say my service is now 3x faster and costs $3 less than last month.

Feel like i earned this eMAW beer...

View attachment 1447376381485.jpg

Looks like you survived the first arctic blast of the season unharmed.
View attachment 315499not bad

Is that the new swingers bar in Denver. Scores your shots right? A little more knee bend and straighter back.... cool shot.

Denver doesn't know what winter weather really is. I don't know what a swingers bar is....
TopGolf is fun, kinda like Chuck E Cheese without the kids...

Thanks @finsfan
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1447377010.943283.jpg

Might be a carb issue, or maybe I pour poorly...

Water post gym. I realized the other day just how often I've typed "post gym" or "post workout" or whatever on this thread the last 6 months or so. I'm proud of myself for actually sticking with this. Heh.

Goddammit, I want a beer. But beer mini(micro)fridge is empty on purpose because otherwise I lack willpower. I'll restock it tomorrow night before I go judge my club's mead and cider competition. And then judge again on a larger open comp on Saturday. Decided I'll bail on the BURP Real Ale fest (sorry @banesong ) simply because I need the judging points to try and hit National on the schedule I set for myself, and this comp always seems to add an extra flight and it's hard to turn down 1.5 points. Assuming I'm still local, I'll hit the real ale fest next year :mug:

My buddy was up in your neck of the woods a few months ago visiting his sister and brought back some of there beers. They were the best by far out of all the different breweries he brought back.
View attachment 315506final pour of double bastard. Warms up great

Denver doesn't know what winter weather really is.

Oh, we know what it is for at least a few hours at a time.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1447378981.706825.jpg
#perfectpour #inthecan #phrasing

Might be a carb issue, or maybe I pour poorly...

Hi sorry for unsolicited golf advice. Topgolf definitely better place to swing a golf club than swingers bar ehh. yeah probably need to update my profile :) im in sw denver by you. That beer looks killer and i like that you labeled it....maybe meet up sometime?

Peach tea, still drinking as few calories as possible during the week but its too cold for water and too late to caffeine.

WP_20151112_001.jpg

Hi sorry for unsolicited golf advice. Topgolf definitely better place to swing a golf club than swingers bar ehh. yeah probably need to update my profile :) im in sw denver by you. That beer looks killer and i like that you labeled it....maybe meet up sometime?

No worries, the beer came from @finsfan who lives in 'the good Manhattan'. TopGolf is fun. I get out on a real course maybe twice a year, so I suck, but have fun. I'm usually up for getting together with damn near anyone who drinks beer.

Let me know when / where you want to meet. Jakes, Living the Dream, Grist are my usual stops on the way home, but anywhere between the tech center and Lockheed Martin is easy for me to get to.

Back