What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stone Thunderstruck. Not quite sure what to think about it. My first time on some of these Australian hops. It's good, but I can't help but prefer a big dose of citrus and dank over some of these more mango-y flavors.

Thanks again @PatrickGoss. This head will not die, 4 pours later!

I will yield the thanks to Mike, he sent a few to me but it seemed like a beer you would enjoy, so I forwarded it! Crap, that was the one to age. Looks like another trade with Mike is around the corner. After the holidays. I am taking a hiatus.

Great river. Awesome controversial IPA.. Can't miss it on shelves seasonably. Makes grammas blush. Its so big and hard. I'm sure hunters in Iowa drink this **** right up, not. They don't know more than yellow fizzy mostly. Their bad! And loss!

Need more bottles. Going to be soaking a bunch of them tomorrow to delabel them. Feels like I'm always short on bottles.

WP_20151106_004.jpg

Not drinking a lot of beer lately, but its Friday. What the Hell? Having a Coffee Bender from Surly Brewing. Solid punch of coffee, bitterness builds in the finish. I believe this was a gift from @Hello
...thanks!!!

IMG_20151107_241952976.jpg

Nightcap a little homemade 15%+ Blueberry-Muscadine Wine. I forgot I had put a large hydrometer sample in the beer fridge whe I tacked the wine recently. Poured in a glass and let it sit awhile. Needs bottle time, but pretty good.

IMG_20151107_011238317.jpg

I will yield the thanks to Mike, he sent a few to me but it seemed like a beer you would enjoy, so I forwarded it! Crap, that was the one to age. Looks like another trade with Mike is around the corner. After the holidays. I am taking a hiatus.

Urr.... Maybe?

Thanks Mike!

2 miles in the cold drizzle. For some reason, actually sad that I couldn't run farther.

I have a problem.

Infantile dick jokes and "your mom" comments are over the line. This thread is a hollow shell of what the OP intended. While I understand that things change over time, and the thread was intentionally moved to DRMM in order to allow a certain amount of leeway, enough is enough. Clean it up.

More coffee. got some stuff to do in the brewery, besides re-writing lost book sections, darn it. Research gruits some more & see what grains I have vs needed...

Some Costa Rican French press from TJ's. It's not the Sumatran.

Someone got infantile up in this thread? That's unpossible. I dare not question a moderator's intentions, but I think this thread stays as close to on track as a thread about the consumption of alcoholic beverages could be expected to.

I think you're thinking of that football thread, never seen insults or momma jokes posted here. Well that one poster who shows up spouts nonsense and disappears again?

OT: Coffee, baby woke up at 5, but he slept all night so no complaints.

Back