What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 294631

Tiny Baby Ogres.

I mean SonRise.

Nightcap. Sleeping on the couch. I said some ish, she said some ish. I won't apologize for not needing the mechanical advise if a woman who can't air up a tire. She hates me and I'm a drunk. We'll agree to disagree.

Sounds like typical marriage. Although, I sure as hell don't sleep on the couch. Maybe one or two years in. But, now, I'm sleeping in my comfortable bed. If she's not fine with that, the couch is all hers.

Sounds like typical marriage. Although, I sure as hell don't sleep on the couch. Maybe one or two years in. But, now, I'm sleeping in my comfortable bed. If she's not fine with that, the couch is all hers.

That's where it'll go. I'll get in my bed. She's on the cpap anyway, she won't know until my alarm goes off. I'm not mad at her, if she's still mad that's on her.

Oh man, just last week someone tried to buy a $900 pair of shows in New York on mine. Get used to it about once every 6 months for me.

First time for me. Weird charges too - 3 $600 charges to USPS. Probably someone on this thread... :)

Luckily it was on the AMEX. Almost no hassle.

First time for me. Weird charges too - 3 $600 charges to USPS. Probably someone on this thread... :)

AMEX is so easy. "hey, I didn't charge this"

"Oh, well then, we'll remove it and investigate. Your card is cancelled but you'll have a new one....now."

By the way, anyone visiting Austin, don't use CCs or debit cards at Serrano's, mexican restaurant. Both me and separately, a co worker had a waiter or waitresses sell the number. About a week after using there, no other place, had fraud charges..fyi.

So good. Glad i'm picking up about 7-8 more of these tomorrow.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Coffee. Today is my friday. I think its beer and a backyard campfire tonight and then I may get a brewday in tomorrow if I can get all of the other little errands run.

Coffee. Really not having a great morning.
The busted up one is going straight to sours. Gonna do another ru55 actually haha.

Ive moved, dont ship to the address you have!
Wait, so I shipped to the wrong address?
PM me your new one, yeah?
View attachment 294559

Don't think it will actually kill me... Unless I make an NC road trip to get more tonight. Thanks Hello!
hah did you like that one lots?
Did you kill that box? I'm impressed.
Notice on our door: our water will be shut off on the 10th (less than a week away) unless the overdue bill is paid. The overdue amount of over $500 was left by the previous owner. Whether they respond or not, the water co. won't do anything for us.

Pretty..pretty horrible.
That is fuq'd. It shouldn't be your issue at all.
They won't let us assume ownership of the water until the debt is paid. Talking to our lawyer. The people we bought from man... horrible.
I don't know how it works in your state, but they terminate service of the old owners/occupants and you start NEW service. Let them shut it off if the water is in the prior owners names and then start new service. Be sure you say new, not assume service.
Good luck.

Well, I did finally ship some long overdue boxes of stuff this week...so. :p

Oh man, just last week someone tried to buy a $900 pair of shows in New York on mine. Get used to it about once every 6 months for me.

About once a year for me.

First time the card had been dormant for 6 months sitting in my sock drawer - get a statement with a$0.06 PayPal phishing charge and the $600 home depot charge. Call the card company and they say "are you sure? Can you call them and ask them to cancel?" Nope, but I'm cancelling you once these charges are off.

Most recently, I noticed the the charges as pending on Mint before they even got fully settled. Called that card company "We can't cancel them while they're still pending." I know its provably your system that controls that, but you night want to since its your money. ...

I don't know how it works in your state, but they terminate service of the old owners/occupants and you start NEW service. Let them shut it off if the water is in the prior owners names and then start new service. Be sure you say new, not assume service.
Good luck.

I didn't kill it, gonna let the bottles that might have some sediment sit... A little while, as in till I get home from work today.

Good luck.

I didnt really move, just did not want Patrick to send me Labett haha

More coffee. I'm in serious DGAF mode today.

So good. Glad i'm picking up about 7-8 more of these tomorrow.
Nice. What are those going for? I'd like to try a beer that was brewed with walnuts too see if I have the same reaction as I have when I eat them.
I didn't kill it, gonna let the bottles that might have some sediment sit... A little while, as in till I get home from work today.
haha whatever. The only one that would have it, I think, would be that WW. Let me know about that White Rabbit. I haven't had it yet myself.
I didnt really move, just did not want Patrick to send me Labett haha
Oh haha. I'm wildly gullible.
Speaking of nothing, where are Chef Rex and Billy Klubb this morning?
Water. Probiotics. Sick as fawk. Figures I'd get a cold before I take a personal day to brew.

I'd leave work now and rest up before brew day. There is nothing more important than being able to brew for the first time in the new house.

OJ at the moment.

Just kegged another IPA. On my way to get some grain for the next four batches.

More coffee. I'm in serious DGAF mode today.

Nice. What are those going for? I'd like to try a beer that was brewed with walnuts too see if I have the same reaction as I have when I eat them.

$8-9 a piece. Hoping my local bottle shop actually held them for me, because every other shop was limiting it to 1 per.

I could always use some more Wicked Weed in my life....

Who aged that for you?
:D

First beer and nightcap. After dealing with $1800 in credit card fraud.

View attachment 294644

Suck.

Coffee, water. Meetings.

Had busy dad duty last night, but went small, medium, large.

Coors light
Lake Erie Monster
Rye3, triple rye IPA

Sister called to tell me number 2 will be a girl. In a family that is male heavy, my mother must have already begun shopping!

Condolences CADJockey.

Coffee. I have to go to NE Dallas. I'd send one of my guys but they get lost going to WalMart for me, and I need this dropped off this year.

Latest posts

Back