What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cute kids. Crappy situation indeed. I am sorry they are being put through it. That situation can't be easy on the kids at all. Strangest thing is i have always heard that the law likes the mother to have the kids even if she is the deadbeat. A couple people i know are or were in that situation.
Hang in there and when you see them be the positive make role model they need. No sense having them turn out to be clones of the asshat.

Sitting out back of my house, finishing up coffee after having a nice leisurely breakfast. Why is it that I always skip breakfast again?

The two that were here are amazing young men. Kind, funny, hella fun. There's a 17 and 19 year old in NC, they're also great, but are exactly like their dad.

More coffee.

It is in Europe!

I threw up in my mouth a little bit just reading it! :drunk:

Mashed in - pH and temp spot on. Beers to commence soon.

Looks like a great place to brew!

I'm on the iced tea. At work about to give a statement to the police for a lady who called me in for "stealing her prescription". She drove off with it in her hands then called later to speak to the oriental balding man who took her prescription. I may be balding, but I'm as white as they come lady!

Didn't I put one in the last box? I can probably add it to the next one. Have you had the peanut butter and jelly Porter yet? Water, grocery shopping.

Nope to both. What you did send were a pair of much appreciated wnb's of the better than crack variety.

Not too far from Parma (shoot across 480) but Lizardville Beer Store & Whiskey Bar is pretty awesome too.

http://www.lizardville.net/locations/bedford-heights?section=draft#menu-section

Thanks. That came up in my search too. I'm 3 beers in today and we're headed home tomorrow. I will check it out next time. I think we'll be back this summer yet. My sister in law just bought a house with a great pool in grafton. Speaking of the pool, back to it, armed with this. Also a first for me.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436643970.422613.jpg

Back