What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about the injuries and such. Also, over the counter painkillers plus ethanol are a bad plan. Prescription opioid painkillers plus ethanol is a great idea :mug: (disclaimer: not a good idea, I am not responsible if your heart stops beating, but you'll enjoy getting there, i mean, don't do that, bad idea, prank caller prank caller).

Another large format high gravity beer. What the flocc is wrong with me?

20150623_163633[2].jpg

Stranded at my family's house. Low on beer. Like real low.
Big Eye IPA.
View attachment 286367

No stores around there? Gotta be some Busch Light at a gas station somewhere.

[snip]
Another large format high gravity beer. What the flocc is wrong with me?

Someone wanna go check on @Qhrumphf ?

I have a feeling someone broke in and killed him while he was signed on to HBT. Oh, and they obviously brought their own beer.

Nope, still me, still alive, just making some cellar space by clearing out some duplicates...

I think I'll be taking a break for a bit after this one.

#stoutseason365

Also, the aroma on this is incredible. Smells like chai tea from a few feet away. Tastes alright, but not as good as it smells. Overspiced, I'd say.

20150623_170433[1].jpg

View attachment 286382

Tomorrow I interview for the job I have been doing on top of my job. Still not sure if I want it, but I want what I am doing now to stop so here is to someone else getting it and being awesome at it or me getting it and somebody taking over my job successfully!
Well, good luck either way.

Easy there hand,that's not a Busch light you got there

At least it's a lager. But, it probably deserved a glass.

Realized my metallic stout is almost killed. The job of the night is to finish her off. Only problem is it needs bourbon to make it more palatable. Challenge accepted. Lets see who wins this.

joshua_wopr_by_iproton-d41ku97.png

Because funk it. Took over the property manager role at a company last week as a second job. One of the first things i decided to do is update the extremely old apartment complex. To save the company money and make myself more, i did all the demolition to the first unit on saturday and was gonna paint all this week. Drywall guy called me today and said he was too busy to texture the ceilings i scraped popcorn off of last week so now I'm stuck doing that tonight before painting the first coat. Gonna be a long night. Still very excited for the new job which should slow down after this renovation is done.

This still has a ton of bitterness. Very nice! View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1435102704.757872.jpg

Back