What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No pics (yes, i am lazy), but started with Yuengling from the neighbor while waiting for the family to come home with the house key. The a Wild Sour Series Gose (thanks @PatrickGoss), and now a Wookey Jack. Or maybe two.

Probably two.

I wish. Military wouldn't take me due to heart condition. Which one you ask?

All of them. I tried.

I've always regretted not joining up. By the time I considered it, it would've upended plans with my wife to be and that would've been brutal to do to her. My brother is a marine infantryman. Couldn't have more respect for him. That crazy mother****er.

Homebrewed IPA. Going to LA tomorrow, have to convince everyone to goto the Bruery.

WP_20150529_001.jpg

I've always regretted not joining up. By the time I considered it, it would've upended plans with my wife to be and that would've been brutal to do to her. My brother is a marine infantryman. Couldn't have more respect for him. That crazy mother****er.

My entire family is marine / navy and it kills me every day I have to sit at a desk because they won't accept me for a surgery I had when I was three. I let them down every day I sit there drawing lines.

Homebrewed IPA. Going to LA tomorrow, have to convince everyone to goto the Bruery.

Easy.

Just say: "We are going to The Bruery."

When they ask which one; you respond "you will find out soon".

Then say "bourbon barrel aged stout with vanilla and chocolate that is stronger than a cocktail."

Problem solved.

My entire family is marine / navy and it kills me every day I have to sit at a desk because they won't accept me for a surgery I had when I was three. I let them down every day I sit there drawing lines.

They definitely don't think that. Despite what @psylocide says, you're a good guy.

If it takes much to convince them, you're traveling with the wrong people. :)

You wouldn't know a good beer if it punched you in the berries.

Good beers should always punch you in the berries. Narwhal just sat on the couch, ate cookies and watched the oprah network while crying.

You gotta be running low. Might need re stocking soon. Maybe I can get you some 2x4 next time(brewery set to finish building early August)! They have a clone posted for it on the hop union website. I have all the hops bought for it, just need to find the time to brew it.

Haha. Yep. That was my last one. Finding time to brew doesn't get any easier when kids are involved. [emoji6]

Haha. Yep. That was my last one. Finding time to brew doesn't get any easier when kids are involved. [emoji6]

Tell me about it. My two year old is obsessed with stirring the mash then throws a fit when I put the lid back on lol. I can usually use brewing as an excuse to give my wife a break though since he's so interested. Just sucks when it's about to boil and I'm worried about the hot break and trying to keep him from running into the street.

Back