What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't know you were a pilot. Come pick me up and airdrop me in Sioux Falls so I can hammer kick Psylocides front door open.

I'm not, just a co pilot that does nothing. :)

That is a life goal though. My dad was a pilot for his first career. Mainly flew for the Koch brothers but occasionally flew arnold palmer and some other old people.

Where is your beer?

Oh wait. :D

Home, being neglected and lonely. :(
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432341351.611481.jpg

HB pineapple wheat with a light dinner. #fat

:off:Izzat sauerkraut on your plate? If so did you make it yourself? I've started making my own a couple of months ago and I'm really liking it.

Back on topic. Just finished a bottle of slightly modified Cooper's Hop Gobbler. It's no where near a Hobgoblin clone but at least you can tell it's in the same style. Mine's a lot darker than Hobgoblin as well (tastes pretty good though).

Last edited:
:off:Izzat sauerkraut on your plate? If so did you make it yourself? I've started making my own a couple of months ago and I'm really liking it.
Nope - just a fresh vinegar coleslaw. I guess if i let it ferment, i'd have kraut. Maybe i should try that. :)

The usual.

20150522_211200[1].jpg

Finished a homebrewed hefeweizen (basically Edwort's recipe subbing wild cluster(?) hops and Danstar Munich Wheat Beer dry yeast) while perusing the "what are you listening to" thread.

McDonald's iced coffee. Dollar drink days soooo... Why not drink the beer equivalent of Colt 45 or old English

Busy day today getting ready for company. Not reading the 150 posts from the day.
Having some sours tonight. This was nicely tart
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432344712.850625.jpg

This is good now but I think will age very well. Paired nicely with the smoked pork tenderloin with my homemade BBQ sauce
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432344775.932231.jpg

And now having Fat Head's Good 2 Gose. Very good - not to salty and the hint of lime is a nice touch.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432344847.621537.jpg

Busy day today getting ready for company. Not reading the 150 posts from the day.
Having some sours tonight. This was nicely tart
View attachment 279885

This is good now but I think will age very well. Paired nicely with the smoked pork tenderloin with my homemade BBQ sauce
View attachment 279888

And now having Fat Head's Good 2 Gose. Very good - not to salty and the hint of lime is a nice touch.
View attachment 279889

I hope to be able to hunt some of that Raspberry Sour down when it gets here. I love everything Avery.

Back