What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Amarillo IPA. Still good 4 weeks in the bottle. Going to have another 1 or 2, then probably bed.

WP_20150522_001.jpg

Well going to my girlfriends cottage this weekend bringing the rest of this sixer with me for moral support as I will be judged ... No matter what she says

Of course you will that's how these things work. Whatever you do don't wear those socks men wear either black or white socks.

Of course you will that's how these things work. Whatever you do don't wear those socks men wear either black or white socks.

Well black or white or neon green? Nah too much like a traffic caution sign. Good point.

Yeah... and I'll never unsee those corduroys.

Full Throttle. Time to start ripping out landscaping.

Hmm I had a pair, spilled sour cream all over them and a beer all over my bed.

Starting the day with some high quality dihydrogen oxide. And packing. Floc.

I'm out of coffee. So I will be denied coffee. Drinking some tea. As soon as I'm done I'm going to the damned coffee shop.

I'm out of coffee. So I will be denied coffee. Drinking some tea. As soon as I'm done I'm going to the damned coffee shop.

I only drink coffee at home on weekends, so it's no big loss. I'm just going to get a French press or a pour over. Dunno yet. Won't get another drip coffee maker, I know that much.

I only drink coffee at home on weekends, so it's no big loss. I'm just going to get a French press or a pour over. Dunno yet. Won't get another drip coffee maker, I know that much.

I vote French Press. It is not a unitasker like a pour over.

Back