What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Classic.

0522051145.jpg

Turns it isn't easy to source 50 sheets of plywood delivered on Memorial Day weekend. Swallowing my pride, a lot of money, and beer, and having a contractor who has the plywood on hand for another job, do it tomorrow.

Turns it isn't easy to source 50 sheets of plywood delivered on Memorial Day weekend. Swallowing my pride, a lot of money, and beer, and having a contractor who has the plywood on hand for another job, do it tomorrow.

Damn. At least is wont sit over the weekend uncovered though. Hope it goes better from here on out for you!

This is philly we are talking about. 45 bucks and a bo/go coupon to wawa for coffee will handle any government offical. Wait, you're delco, right? Yea you are screwed

Montco. Doesn't matter now, the contractor snagged a permit. Guy didn't believe me, so I said I was just getting it ready for the contractor :) he called and apparently the permit was pulled while he was out 'patrolling.' Haha.

More Gose while I now cut a hole in my ceiling for a bathroom exhaust fan. Glutton for punishment.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432318517.507601.jpg

Whatcha Kegging?

Need to brew again. Maybe Next weekend

Just kegged a Citra/Mosaic IPA that I double dry-hopped with Simcoe and Mosaic (total of 4.5 oz. in the dry-hop split between those two hops).

About to keg my all-Galaxy Rye IPA.

Sour Saison, Oak barrel-aged Saison and two IPAs on-tap for tomorrow. :D

Ugh... should have brought two beers to work. Now I have to leave early or something.

Back