What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, that should get you ~1.040 wort. You probably don't even have to go for 30 minutes. 15 minutes should be more than adequate unless you were throwing hops in there, but I'm assuming that it won't be enough of a percentage of total volume to matter?

Water.

Nope. I'm going to do a gallon, but may only need half of it.

I'll do that if you replace my roof this weekend :p

I'm also drinking water at the moment.

Yikes. Anit enough free beer to make that sound fun it don't matter how nice the weather is in the keystone state. I used to do roofing before I got into the fire dept. kind of keep your eyes on the prize sort of thing. I will gladly sub that job out when it's time for a new roof.

Just tried to go to our shop by the airport for testing. Roads anywhere near there are closed because today is the coast guard academy graduation.

Thanks, Obama.

Water.

A few IPAs while sorting hardware for a couple hours, needs to end soon and ship it! So hard when your not sure what goes where!
Time to walk the pooch.

What a time to be on a short leash (1) for beer! I was drinking an Anderson Gose after a HB club officer call when the SWMBO pointed out the box for B. Song on my front porch.

After poking at it and donning my protective clothes, it turned out to be a BIF from @SupervisingChildren. Thanks Greg! I wish I had a clear spot to snap a pic right now.

A four-pack of Westbrook Gose (FINALLY! It is all MINE! [well, whatever SWMBO doesn't steal]), his White IPA and Banana Bread Ale. I look forward to breaking my no beer restriction tomorrow to finally try the Westbrook. You are awsome!

Back