What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in Lincoln. #GBR

Oh man! Born there. Dad graduated from Southeast High. Mom from Lincoln high. We left to California when I was 4, but visited my grandparents every summer until I graduated high school in 1985. Many trips as an adult. Grandparents lived right across from Southeast High entrance on Van Dorn. The other grandparents at 44th and D, when across used to be nothing but a big field. Grandpa taught me how to hit a golf balls there. Cousins live on farms about 90mins south in the Bruning area. Maternal grandparents had a cabin in Fremont at lake Leba..nothing but great memories. Missing Valentinos!!

Meanwhile.. back in Austin, ABGBs Superliner clone v2. V1 was closer.

View attachment 1430268921619.jpg

Interesting evening... My dad sold a car and the company that came to pick it up did thisView attachment 274454View attachment 274455

Oops! Question for you. You have a loading dock & pallet jack at your house, right? Right?! ;)

Exactly. I like to know every brewery within reasonable driving distance of me at all times.

There's an app for that. Search for brewery map.

Wasn't going to drink but home inspection went insanely well.

Southern tier ipa

Nice! Hope things continue with smooth sailing.

One more water and then bed.

Oops! Question for you. You have a loading dock & pallet jack at your house, right? Right?! ;)

There's an app for that. Search for brewery map.

Nice! Hope things continue with smooth sailing.

One more water and then bed.

I do actually have a pallet jack. Picked up a third fridge yesterday as well. Don't use the same shipper as the guy that bought our woody project! I need to get a much smaller box put together for you lol.

Good night HBT.

Seems shady that they ask for CC info for a free account...how long have you used that site?

It depends on which feed you use. There are multiple per game/match. I thought the same at first but found that the feeds that weren't "recommended" were fine.

Water.

It depends on which feed you use. There are multiple per game/match. I thought the same at first but found that the feeds that weren't "recommended" were fine.

Water.

Whenever getting something free online, never fall for "free registration required".

But yes, what he said.

Drinking my 60/-. Probably it for the night.

Not hitting Russian River tonight because we're getting **** faced at the hotel bar (me on Racer 5). Going to RRB at open of business tomorrow, though.

Sounds like a terrible trip... :p

Racer 5 at th hotel bar is a huge bonus.

Scotch. Nightcap.

Oh man! Born there. Dad graduated from Southeast High. Mom from Lincoln high. We left to California when I was 4, but visited my grandparents every summer until I graduated high school in 1985. Many trips as an adult. Grandparents lived right across from Southeast High entrance on Van Dorn. The other grandparents at 44th and D, when across used to be nothing but a big field. Grandpa taught me how to hit a golf balls there. Cousins live on farms about 90mins south in the Bruning area. Maternal grandparents had a cabin in Fremont at lake Leba..nothing but great memories. Missing Valentinos!!

Meanwhile.. back in Austin, ABGBs Superliner clone v2. V1 was closer.

Born and raised. Graduated from Lincoln High. My first house was not too far from your grandparents at 37th & A. My wife's Aunt and Uncle have a cabin at Leba. Awesome fishing. I am sure I would miss Val's if I didn't live here. To go pizza is good. Other people always say they miss Runza and Amigos.

Not hitting Russian River tonight because we're getting **** faced at the hotel bar (me on Racer 5). Going to RRB at open of business tomorrow, though.

So, gonna pick up some extra bottles to ship here? ;)

More DIPA. Cleaning kegs. Just found out my backup co2 is dead. ****.

We've tried that with Cox before and they said they would lower the bill but of course they never did. Called back and the rep said "well someone must have made a mistake, that's just the way it is." That was the last straw with those floccs. If anyone has Cox you should probably get out. Terrible customer service for the arm and leg you're giving them. What provider did you end up switching to?

Ended up staying with Comcast it was either that or dish. My wife ended up calling them and managed to get the price lowered. She can sell ice cream to a Eskimo

I think I may be the only one around here that enjoys those. They sure don't move very many at the bottle shop I go to.

More Amber. I need to brew more.....

I picked this up last year, so it was on a shelf or in a warehouse for close to 2 years. I figured for around $10 I'd give it a shot. Found it in a box in the basement earlier this week. I'd buy it again.

Rauchbier Marzen
9EMckhN.jpg

Smacked. Racer 5 # 10 or something. Wife is asleep and it's 8:00pm local. I got laid about 4 hours ago and I'm now watching baseball at the hotel bar. All good.

@WOGWT
I AM a Shropshire lad.
I was,when in the UK,very fond pf Woods Shropshire Lad,cracking pint.
Any chance of a recipe?

Back