What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last time our bill went up I called to try and negotiate they kept trying to up sale me without lowering the bill, so I play my trump card and say I want to cancel and go with the other guys. The rep didn't even skip a beat and asked if I wanted to drop off the cable box or have them mail me a box to return it in. Needless to say the wife wasn't happy when she came home to no cable.

We've tried that with Cox before and they said they would lower the bill but of course they never did. Called back and the rep said "well someone must have made a mistake, that's just the way it is." That was the last straw with those floccs. If anyone has Cox you should probably get out. Terrible customer service for the arm and leg you're giving them. What provider did you end up switching to?

Well, sitting in a hotel room trying to figure out what to do tonight. The wife says, "think there are any breweries around here?" Thanks to Google, I now know I am 8 miles from Russian River! So that might be happening.

Lucky dog.

drakulastream.eu.

That's my saving grace during sports seasons.

Drinking water.

Yeah, but Caps?

Now on weird kolsch #4, but teenage angst/stupidity has been solved amicably. No pic.

Clarification, I have some cheap @ss flannel-ish pajama pants with a hole in the knee.... Been threatening to turn them into cutoffs for a while.

View attachment 274423

Another HB

The gal is in DFW until tomorrow...picked up some yellow rose from lone pint brewery...thoughts?
Any other solid brews she can grab for me?

Community Mosaic IPA, and Legion RIS. Deep Ellum IPA. Anything by Martin House except Pretzel Stout. Revolver Blood & Honey. Rahr Blonde or Ugly Pug. Not sure if Peticolas is in stores yet but Velvet Hammer Red is flipping delicious. If she's near my office she can swing by and I'll send her home with one of mine. Not kidding.

Last can, sent by my brother in NYC.

Shame. Should have poured it in a glass. Another centennial.

IMG_20150428_190121.jpg

Unfortunately had to come back to my hometown this week for the funeral of my grandfather. My sister (Seattle) and I (Columbus, OH) decided to bring back some goodies to drink for the week. There will be many toasts to an amazing man! Love you Gramps.

View attachment 274412

Best wishes for you and your family.

Got me thinking of my grandparents. So having one of these..

Attachments

• 1430266331520.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 41
You're welcome. Streams aren't always perfect, and occasionally only in foreign languages (probably more a problem for European football leagues and less for US sports), but free is free.

Drinking more of my Bitter.

Baseball is coming in great. I'm used to streaming as I cut the proverbial cord a few years back. Can't believe I didn't stumble onto this sooner.

"Cider"

Well, sitting in a hotel room trying to figure out what to do tonight. The wife says, "think there are any breweries around here?" Thanks to Google, I now know I am 8 miles from Russian River! So that might be happening.

I don't know what I'm more jealous of. Your proximity to Russian River or your wife. If my wife ever said those words while we were out of town, I would immediately check her for severe head trauma.

And you didn't know this ahead of time because.....? :)

Exactly. I like to know every brewery within reasonable driving distance of me at all times.

Are you on PC or mobile? I've found it doesn't translate well to mobile. And I've used it for years, never had to make an account or provide anything whatsoever.

Back