What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@mhurst111 dude, this brew is super smooth, velvety almost. Many, many brewers can take note on the mouthfeel of this bottle lol. Good roast quality on the malt side, the oak is there but not over powering, a pinch of rye and a caramel finish. Me likey :D

El cedro wbile playing south park stick of truth

I don't believe you. That glass, although proper, is empty.

Unless you are drinking from the bottle with a silly straw. Which is acceptable on your birthday and St. Patrick's day.

Happy Birthday!

@mhurst111 dude, this brew is super smooth, velvety almost. Many, many brewers can take note on the mouthfeel of this bottle lol. Good roast quality on the malt side, the oak is there but not over powering, a pinch of rye and a caramel finish. Me likey :D

thanks for the kind words. I tried it too early and wasn't too happy with it. It's now going on 12 months and really has turned into a decent beer.

drinking a store bought Arnold Palmer, stuck in the office. No beer for me until late tonight...
:(

Sprite. I went outside to take a breather from work, I dozed off on the swing on my deck. It's 81F here today...I think I just got a 20-30 min nap. :D
I do have a meeting after 5 today for work so the nap may have done me some good.

thanks for the kind words. I tried it too early and wasn't too happy with it. It's now going on 12 months and really has turned into a decent beer.

drinking a store bought Arnold Palmer, stuck in the office. No beer for me until late tonight...
:(

I'm sitting in my office right now saying **** it. This place isn't worth my aggravation any more :ban:

I'm sitting in my office right now looking at my finger nails wondering how they got so long. Then I remembered @psylocide scolded me for biting them. Lady in office next to me been bs'ing for last 45m about her kids with 2 other people. The combined salary in that office is 10X mine and they do nothing.

I'm not bitter, but the beer I'll be drinking soon will be. One water to go.

I'm sitting in my office right now looking at my finger nails wondering how they got so long. Then I remembered @psylocide scolded me for biting them. Lady in office next to me been bs'ing for last 45m about her kids with 2 other people. The combined salary in that office is 10X mine and they do nothing.

I'm not bitter, but the beer I'll be drinking soon will be. One water to go.

My wife bites her nails... can't stand 'em when I see them.

I caught my 2 year old doing it and smacked her little hand so fast. Not in my house.

One more water before I start the pre-beer dehydration process.

Chugged that Guinness. I feel like @Qhrumphf drinking low-abv beer. Doesn't do anything for me.

Having a pour of water before I decide what beer I am going to take down next.

I had lunch at the Irish Pub on Walnut in Philly. I saw none of that. Just a bunch of very drunk dudes and chicks dressed like hookers. Maybe it was a costume party, I dunno.

I, for one, think it's awesome that these girls have adopted the same mindset for St. Patrick's day outfits as they have for Halloween outfits.

Latest posts

Back