What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Discovering that he kitchen shears that came with your 6 year old knife set have a bottle opener built-in for the first time = alcoholic level, Champion.

DSC_1399-1.jpg

Psssh. I found that out AGES ago.

Level expert. I hope I don't get there.

I don't go there very often.

I blame the snowstorm that kept me in the Denver area for an extra day which happened to be the Uncle Jacob's release day.

Also the weak euro, that's not helping either. Mailman is probably going to wonder what I ordered from Belgium that weighs 88 pounds.

All good! Playing the waiting game with SWMBO induction.

Let us know how it goes and an early congrats!

I don't go there very often.

I blame the snowstorm that kept me in the Denver area for an extra day which happened to be the Uncle Jacob's release day.

Also the weak euro, that's not helping either. Mailman is probably going to wonder what I ordered from Belgium that weighs 88 pounds.

Um... Candles?? I still need to place an order.

Last glass. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1425616091.865458.jpg

Ipa fermented with wlp644 (Brett trois but there is some controversy saying its a sacc strain that acts like Brett) that I dry hopped the bejeesus out of. Bitter, fruity, dank wrapped in horse blanket. Just bottled it Sunday and noticed pellicles forming in bottles last night so I tossed one in the fridge to try tonight, you know, for science... I would say it's carbed
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1425617207.350053.jpg

cawfeh. I need to order 88 pounds of waffles from Belgium. I'm afraid that will start a long adventure in time travel. hey! where the flocc are our flying cars? is Flip Wilson President of the future yet?

Water at the supermarket food hall,son and I are wsiting for mum to finish a meeting at school

4 and i broke 3 of them in the damn sink while washing them. I need a glass with a little more heft......like stainless steel

While the stainless steel class might not break so easily, I shudder to think of what you would destroy with that glass! :D

DC's bucknutin in the wind. Very solid pils man! The only thing I dont like about it is now I have to clean the label off the bottle. :D
View attachment 261273

Quit whining! What else are you going to be doing for the next six months?! ;)

Coffee as I do another early morning release (after a late night release yesterday.) Thankfully it is Friday so I can drink this week out of my memory in a few hours. :mug:

I lied. Inspector said weather delays caused a backlog so he'll be here Monday. I'll aim for Tuesday. :)

Welcome back from vacation. At least there is beer festival tomorrow!

That thought is the only thing that is going to get me through the day lol. I had to come in today because my tickets were hanging up on my wall in the office. Otherwise I would of stayed home with the kids today.

It is -5°F right now. I am not very optimistic for the 40° Saturday I was planning on when I got my brew day planned.

Hold tight... it was -10° here yesterday morning, warm front came through yesterday/overnight and raised us +28°.

While the stainless steel class might not break so easily, I shudder to think of what you would destroy with that glass! :D

the Spiegelau glasses are too thin. Even drunk I cannot leave a dirty glass sitting in the sink. Thin glass + drunkenness + a natural inclination towards clumsiness = too many broken glasses.

Latest posts

Back