What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. Hardly time to even think about coffee today. Everyone in this place wants drawings done. It's a nice change for a Friday, time flies when working and someone here reminded me to turn on some music while I'm at it. Pleasantly in the zone, just hope time doesn't stop around 2pm again.

Stealing a coffee while everyone ran outside to smoke.

Guinness Original. In that horrible changeover between normal day shift and 12 midnight - 12 noon shift. Need to get a few hours sleep, a couple of pints will hopefully help!

Do you Houstoners brew with your tap water? Tastes kind of fishy...

All the time. No fish taste on my side of town. Maybe it was because hobby is closer to the bay or that side of town is just dirty in general

Water of the non fishy variety for now.

Coffee. Breakfast. Friday. Have a Nitro Set up coming in. Celebrate.

More Coffee. Not staring at a computer screen. Staring at a few beers, actually. And it's too tough to decide which one to open first.

Pleasantly in the zone, just hope time doesn't stop around 2pm again.

tumblr_mpsgy8lLGZ1s99m4bo1_500.png

More Coffee. Not staring at a computer screen. Staring at a few beers, actually. And it's too tough to decide which one to open first.

Wish I had that option. Got a few at home I might crack tonight and work on my kezzer some more. Also got 4 perlicks coming in. Going to get the shanks in and start getting tubing set up. Hope Fedex knocks today. Almost there. Also nice interview:rockin:

Wish I had that option. Got a few at home I might crack tonight and work on my kezzer some more. Also got 4 perlicks coming in. Going to get the shanks in and start getting tubing set up. Hope Fedex knocks today. Almost there. Also nice interview:rockin:

Thanks. And good luck assembling that keezer. I have 630ss along with ss shanks and ss nitro faucet. Kept it classy. :D

FedEx already came to my house. But your stuff seems to have been delayed in that mess down in TN.

They are thin. I cringe as I wash my DFH IPA glass until it is safely in the drying rack. More coffee.
I fear putting mine in the drying rack with other commoner dishes. I cannot believe I haven't broken it yet; it's been 3 weeks.

What size shanks do you need?

Coke. This morning has been straight hectic.

I fear putting mine in the drying rack with other commoner dishes. I cannot believe I haven't broken it yet; it's been 3 weeks.

What size shanks do you need?

Coke. This morning has been straight hectic.

Well for me drying rack is a towel on the counter. I set it on there to drip dry and then it goes right back into the cabinet.

Day turned into a mess as usual. Can't wait until it's drink till you pass out time. Few more hours.

Hot chicken noodle soup and water.

EFFFF YESSSSSSSSS!

Wife is going out for drinks with her co-workers/friends after work.

That means I get to beat up some beers and blast some killer tunes without all the weird looks.

Pumped doesn't begin to describe it. Is that bad?

EFFFF YESSSSSSSSS!

That means I get to beat up some beers and blast some killer tunes without all the weird looks.

Nope, my wife works with all her friends so she is home all the time when not at work. If I had the house to myself on a Friday night, it would be trashed in two hours.

EFFFF YESSSSSSSSS!

I don't know if it's bad. My wife only gives me static about what I'm drinking if I don't pour her something too. She's sick today, though, so I'm going to a brewery 6th anniversary solo this evening.

Water.

Cherry coke.

Bailed on work for a good half hour to see my daughter do some reading for a program at school on tolerance. Then got surprised to see my son get an award for showing tolerance. With all this talk of tolerance, I should have plenty of beers tonight to increase my tolerance. :D

Coffee...kids track out of school today...through the end of the month. And last week and the previous they went a total of a day and a half due to snow/ice. Ugh.

"What are you drinking now?"

Not:

"What are you going to drink later once you get permission from your wifey?" :D

Thanks. And good luck assembling that keezer. I have 630ss along with ss shanks and ss nitro faucet. Kept it classy. :D

FedEx already came to my house. But your stuff seems to have been delayed in that mess down in TN.

Probably. So Tomorrow maybe. Hope it isnt frozen

I getting Chrome things. Though SS will be better but chrome is all i need its not going to see too heavy of ware so chrome will do fine. Cant wait till its completed. So close. I got some perlick 525 coming in. Those are going to be nice upgrade to what I have now. :ban:

Also not "what are you drinking in the bathtub"

Kombucha. Good to be home.

Touché. But, hey, at least I drink something in the jacuzzi. And have pic as proof or else @coldcrash will eat me alive.

The "I can't wait to drink [insert beer here] once I am done working at the job I hate but won't leave" is fun to see every now and again. But, not every day. :D

Deciding on what's next. Work is killing me today. :beard:

Touché. But, hey, at least I drink something in the jacuzzi. And have pic as proof or else @coldcrash will eat me alive.

The "I can't wait to drink [insert beer here] once I am done working at the job I hate but won't leave" is fun to see every now and again. But, not every day. :D

Deciding on what's next. Work is killing me today. :beard:

http://www.troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-extremely-pretentious-or-just-*******-by-accident.jpg

Drinking water whilst enjoying a big as* burrito, ok it's not that big but delicious.

Turned my paper in electronically today, only had 8% similarity, I'll take it. I guess I will have to celebrate with a beer this evening.

Finishing off the morning coffee still. Slow start today. Working on international trade. I need to have my head examined.

Back