What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Celebrating finally feeling a bit better. 1 year old pineapple coconut rice wine.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1425519640.149904.jpg
Oh, and the following people need to get their priorities straight and get back to drinking in here! :D Some of you have been gone for too long and are missed.
@NordeastBrewer77
@bottlebomber
@Swarley88
@tyzippers
@FermentNEthinG
@Fuzzymittenbrewing
@Airborneguy

Celebrating finally feeling a bit better. 1 year old pineapple coconut rice wine.
View attachment 260919
Oh, and the following people need to get their priorities straight and get back to drinking in here! :D Some of you have been gone for too long and are missed.
@NordeastBrewer77
@bottlebomber
@Swarley88
@tyzippers
@FermentNEthinG
@Fuzzymittenbrewing
@Airborneguy

Your new friends can drink too, homie.

Another one of mine.

View attachment 260919
@NordeastBrewer77
@bottlebomber
@Swarley88
@tyzippers
@FermentNEthinG
@Fuzzymittenbrewing
@Airborneguy

Wow. A few names on there I haven't seen in a while...

View attachment 260919
@NordeastBrewer77
@bottlebomber
@Swarley88
@tyzippers
@FermentNEthinG
@Fuzzymittenbrewing
@Airborneguy

I talk to Nordeast once and a while. he's been pretty busy over at Day Block in The Cities. we need to make some time to meet up again next time we go.

View attachment 260919
@NordeastBrewer77
@bottlebomber
@Swarley88
@tyzippers
@FermentNEthinG
@Fuzzymittenbrewing
@Airborneguy

You planning on taking down that 750 tonight? How is that stuff with some age on it? I have several bottles that I'm hoping will turn into something drinkable in time.

You planning on taking down that 750 tonight? How is that stuff with some age on it? I have several bottles that I'm hoping will turn into something drinkable in time.

The whole 750 is going down tonight. :D
It's much better with age. Just stash your bottles in the back of the fridge and just don't think about them for a while.

Meat, it's what's for dinner
View attachment 260926

Man that looks good. I love love love fried okra!

Was saving this for a special occasion indefinitely, decided since I could use the dregs (one of the few non-pasteurized Flanders-styled beers I'm aware of or have access to) for my Flanders Red that I'd pop it next week. Decided to pop it early just because. To almost 2 years (next Monday) since quitting smoking.

Delicious.

20150304_212103[1].jpg

20150304_212118[1].jpg

Was saving this for a special occasion indefinitely, decided since I could use the dregs (one of the few non-pasteurized Flanders-styled beers I'm aware of or have access to) for my Flanders Red that I'd pop it next week. Decided to pop it early just because. To almost 2 years (next Monday) since quitting smoking.

Delicious.

I love that beer!

Cant believe it's been almost two years. Congrats!

Just a trace?

Will be there next week!

The buffalo fades as you drink it. My third double. Was a little harsh on first taste but still good. I'm in the zone now and trying to finish up cleaning my keg lines since I finally finished building my cleaner. Over a half hour of PBW on each of the three filed by a good long rinse. Now on Starsan.

I once bought a glass of it at a restaurant. Weirdly it was gray. Still good but I have never seen a gray bourbon

Boulevard Smoke Stack Series Chocolate Ale. Fantastic! Bitter sweet. Not overpowering. Great for dessert. Also, it's a really pretty beer. Poor it in the right glass and you get a big beautiful head. Hold it in the light and it's a translucent amber color.

I'd love this in a beer float but for 10 bucks a bottle...

I almost drank that last night... Glad I waited. Will it be ready tomorrow?

The management shuffle at my company went from interesting to frustrating today. Dear God I need a new job.

Id give it another couple weeks.

Delicious.

Congrats! :rockin:

This is simply an awesome beer that @mcbaumannerb sent me in a little trade we just did. Thanks, Mark!

That was an awesome surprise. They tapped it last Saturday without any forewarning :)

Delicious.

Congrats! Quitting is a tough thing, but so worth it (18 years and going here)

Delicious.

I've got a HB Imperial Flanders Red that's unpasteurized if you want do a little trade. Is My Bitter Valentine still in season up there?

Say Hello To My Little Friend

_DSC4044.jpg

It's a little closer for me. ;)

Went this time last year. Hoping it stays an annual tradition. Also hoping I bring home a 3rd barrel.

I am a sick, sick man.

Just a little bit closer. :D
Maybe one day I'll make it out there. The Makers Mark barrel with my name on the plate will be ready in 2019, so maybe then. ;)

Just a little bit closer. :D
Maybe one day I'll make it out there. The Makers Mark barrel with my name on the plate will be ready in 2019, so there's always that. ;)

What's the deal with that? Did you buy an entire barrel?

Latest posts

Back