What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a HB Imperial Flanders Red that's unpasteurized if you want do a little trade. Is My Bitter Valentine still in season up there?

Say Hello To My Little Friend

It's not my normal bag so I don't normally look for it so to be honest I'm not sure. I know it's around regularly and any time I have wanted a bottle I've been able to get a fresh one so I can certainly keep my eyes open for it.

What's the deal with that? Did you buy an entire barrel?

Haha! I wish. No, just a little thing you can sign up for and you become what they call an Ambassador and you get your name on a barrel plate. When that barrel is ready, you can buy a bottle from that barrel at the distillery.
If I could afford an entire barrel, that would be awesome. :D

HB Pale Ale. A buddy stopped by earlier And brought a bomber of Rogue Sorachi stout earlier. Must say it was pretty interesting.

This is my Amber Mild. Only 6.7% ABV, so it'll take a lot more than that.

Umm....sir....that's out of style sir....

Drinking water, and going to bed, and hoping the snow gods do right by me for once and drop enough snow overnight that I actually get a day off like every other grotty little sh**rake who lives around here...

Not very impressed with Lemon Drop. I like the Mosaic version better.

_DSC4049.jpg

Whoa man, don't insult our hops. Or ethanol. I'd take a bullet for ethanol. Or most likely because of it. Same.

Okay. I have proven that my HB has alcohol in it. 5 got me nice and lit. Good night.

Back