What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... this would be out of the question?

images

Really a classy engagement ring if you ask me.

#reason-number-one-why-she-won't-marry-you
#if-she-does-then-sign-a-prenuptial
#it-won't-last
:p
On that note, I hate hashtags as well.

If you buy one go for the pro six quart, unless I go nuts it handles any thing I throw at it, love mine.

Hat model do you have, see above^^^

Mosaic IPA

This! Bowl lift, say it with me: Bowl lift. Now go get one. And some beer.

To make beer bread with, duh. ;)

Did you use a ladder or one of those pole thingies? High ceiling light bulb changes warrant an all-night celebration when it comes to me.

I guess I'm having more beer. A of these hashtags are offending the **** out of me. Stop.

I bought a pole thingy, but it didn't seem to work! And there was like 5 different attachments. That was fun. I tried the suction cup stuck, and the entire base would turn with it. The original spring apparatus was too big and didn't fit between the bulb and the fixture. This was like three stooge material... seriously. I have had a couple beers so I was like f it let's try the ladder. It's a 6 ft Ladder and ended up working out. I just had to get the courage to stand on the last safe step.

Still on the faux Zombie Dust.

View attachment 259247
Left over ZD clone after bottling...never had the real thing so who knows but the sample is tasty.
Is it ok if I still stop in and say hello once in a while in this thread or are you all going to pick on me and hurt my feelings?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

If you're drinking fine, if your a non drinker and coming to hang out with the co kids go away;)
Beer,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 57
I couldn't test it until now. Had major issues with electricians and such wanting to do work but wanting over $2k. The shed cost less. So I'm nervous because I didn't think it would take me this long. The guy is great and I think it'll work out. I just feel bad because I was hoping it would all work. Maybe it's user error.

This
View attachment 259231

Like the MN love you're showing!

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1424907342.101550.jpg

Found this in the back of the fridge, mmmmm!

Set the pan into concrete, you could throw a party in there.

View attachment 259246
Refill of hb porter.

Nice!

View attachment 259247
Left over ZD clone after bottling...never had the real thing so who knows but the sample is tasty.
Is it ok if I still stop in and say hello once in a while in this thread or are you all going to pick on me and hurt my feelings?

So you want to be a non-regular? Pfffffft. Nah! :D
Welcome to the party! ;)

I bought a pole thingy, but it didn't seem to work! And there was like 5 different attachments. That was fun. I tried the suction cup stuck, and the entire base would turn with it. The original spring apparatus was too big and didn't fit between the bulb and the fixture. This was like three stooge material... seriously. I have had a couple beers so I was like f it let's try the ladder. It's a 6 ft Ladder and ended up working out. I just had to get the courage to stand on the last safe step.

Still on the faux Zombie Dust.

I hate ladders. Especially the top step. Never knew what was in my garage attic until my brother was in town and got up on the top step and jumped into the storage space. Found some cool stuff up there!

If you're drinking fine, if your a non drinker and coming to hang out with the co kids go away;)
Beer,

I'll join ya for Grapefruit Sculpin #2. Then it's time to move onto something different since I don't want to drink all of them before I get a chance to share some.

View attachment 259247

1. Yes it's ok. Encouraged actually
2. Yes we will
3. Hurt feelings? That's up to you

:mug:

If you buy one go for the pro six quart, unless I go nuts it handles any thing I throw at it, love mine.

What model do you have, see above^^^

Mosaic IPA

Standard size. The artisan I think. It does most of what we need, don't have the counter space for much more machine than that.

Water

Should be beer.... My car is done, head gasket blown, bad cv joint. Too much to fix..... Right before I am supposed to move, I love how you try to go forward and life says nope you get back here

1. Yes it's ok. Encouraged actually
2. Yes we will
3. Hurt feelings? That's up to you

:mug:

1. I'm in
2. cool :D I'd be offended if you didn't
3. decision made, no feelings hurt here!

I'm often accused of not really paying attention...but I've never seen anything in this thread to offend. I think you guys (and gals) sort of rock (should I have said gals (and guys)?

back on topic, beer (another back of the fridge find, deschutes chainbreaker..it's ok)

no pic

Back