What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to work with A guy from Wisconsin and he would bring both of those back to me every time he went home for a visit. I haven't had either in a while I really enjoyed them both.

Hey dude, sent you a pm...I can probably help you out with that.
Home, re-hydrating...water

#photofail

It's actually a #photowin as it's a picture of a red x. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

line up, you marther floccin' pterodactyls! I gots my berry punchers all warmed up! and I'm having a Crooked Rook from Mankato Brewery. it's a solid Robust Porter.

Drinking a HB Saison after a long weekend of work on the bar.

Check out my coming soon craft beer bar and bottle shop. 30 taps and a cask, mostly AZ beers, plus craft bottles from all over.
Go to FaceBook Arizona Beer House.
The logo is going to change, the Beer is just holding down the fort until we've settled on the art work.

Having a few Recreation Ales and some sort of rum concoction that my wife made while brewing a kolsch. No pics of the others, though.

@coldcrash lol

Photo on 2-22-15 at 5.06 PM.jpg

Drinking a HB Saison after a long weekend of work on the bar.

Check out my coming soon craft beer bar and bottle shop. 30 taps and a cask, mostly AZ beers, plus craft bottles from all over.
Go to FaceBook Arizona Beer House.
The logo is going to change, the Beer is just holding down the fort until we've settled on the art work.

Good luck man! That's awesome!

Daughter wanted to go sledding. I'll apply a little internal antifreeze.

She wanted to go sledding in that dusting?:confused:

View attachment 1424647314247.jpg

House Amber from the forum...before that it was cream ale from the forum...before that 2 of yoopers oatmeal stouts...before that was bee cave hefe...and before that was 2 hearted clone.....need to empty some bottles so I can brew again....It's going well. :mug: Brew on!

Grapefruit juice,

Delicious, yeah? Got it for the first time today and let @theCADjockey
know of its 2nd arrival. Didn't know it was here once before.:what:

We live in Denver, we aren't used to snow. :D
View attachment 258648
Not getting a lot of cherry, but it probably needs to warm up some.

Hahaha, just not in February right? Only in April?;) Another pour of space dust during bath time. Both kids almost done (separately).

Back