What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB coffee robust porter...a little overcarbed now...dang it! Almost forgot the pic....

1423872959719491771327.jpg

So today I lost my wedding ring and blew my heater. Most expensive Friday I've ever seen. Also, I have no ****ing beer in my fridge. You win today, full moon friday the 13th.

The best ****ing song ever created. *****.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOXvnGPzDYc[/ame]

So today I lost my wedding ring and blew my heater. Most expensive Friday I've ever seen. Also, I have no ****ing beer in my fridge. You win today, full moon friday the 13th.

No beer in the fridge?!?!? WTF are you thinking? ;)
Sucks to hear, man. I've almost lost my wedding ring before. Now, it spends most of its time in a safe place.

Bought it cause it said brewed in Latrobe, that's where rolling rock was brewed until miller (or Coors? I dunno someone) bought it and move them outta Latrobe, I always heard people liked rolling rock cause of the glass lined fermentors, well if the old rolling rock tasted like this then they are crazy

View attachment 256264

Glass lined fermenters? Because stainless adds such a terrible taste? Anyway it was still beer, so cheers to you sir.

Having a Core Imperial Red. Red IIPA. Meh.

Attachments

• IMG_20150213_181345.jpg
    IMG_20150213_181345.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 59
No beer in the fridge?!?!? WTF are you thinking? ;)
Sucks to hear, man. I've almost lost my wedding ring before. Now, it spends most of its time in a safe place.

First time in five years it's been off my hand. Dunno where I lost it either. It could be anywhere and happened days ago for all I know

Sucks man - hope you find the ring. Maybe it's laying next to your brain when you took that out and forgot to put beer in your fridge?!!! ;)

Blood Lust - perfect for this evening!
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1423875627.114935.jpg

Now I need to find a snifter to hold 2L. FML.

Sucks man - hope you find the ring. Maybe it's laying next to your brain when you took that out and forgot to put beer in your fridge?!!! ;)

Blood Lust - perfect for this evening!
View attachment 256272

Now I need to find a snifter to hold 2L. FML.

I'm thinking that growler in your picture and a glass cutter. Just cut the top off that bad boy and boom! 2L beer glass. I guess you could somehow fuse a stem of some sort on the bottom if you insist on being super fancy. ;)

I'm thinking that growler in your picture and a glass cutter. Just cut the top off that bad boy and boom! 2L beer glass. I guess you could somehow fuse a stem of some sort on the bottom if you insist on being super fancy. ;)

Snob Ass Mark is in full form tonight... :D

View attachment 256269

Finally visited brewery down the street. Community Beer Works. Tried saison and ipa. Both very good. Sampled their gose. Was my first taste of one ever. Full blown face pucker. Super fun to try.

Seeing their list of things to be tapped today almost brought a tear to my eyes knowing I wouldn't get the chance to try them. The gose sounded good too.
Going out to mr goodbar with SWMBO'S brother to see some band in a bit. I hope to god they have some good beers.
Still working on the nectar.

Seeing their list of things to be tapped today almost brought a tear to my eyes knowing I wouldn't get the chance to try them. The gose sounded good too.
Going out to mr goodbar with SWMBO'S brother to see some band in a bit. I hope to god they have some good beers.
Still working on the nectar.

Enjoy buddy. CBW was kinda packed, small place as is. Very friendly though. They definitely love what they do.

Just realized tomorrow is Valentine's Day. BRB

I spent 30 minutes today looking for a card that said Honey we've been together for over two decades and even though yesterday I threatened to smother you with the pillow I still love you happy Valentine's Day. They dont make that card

Back