What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha I think @chefrex was the guy who was able to read the dog sitting note on the counter when @finsfan posted a beer the other night. @nukebrewer uses an actual DSLR to take his beer photos, IIRC. That's why his photos are always so nice regardless of where he is situated. Creamy bokeh...yummmmm. The joke in all of that was probably the bokeh omits the possibility of us drunks scanning the background for interesting crap, like dog sitting notes. ;)

Ha! The only photo of mine that I've ever gone through that much trouble with is when I realized I inadvertently had the local Founders rep's card (including his cell) in the picture. I doubt anyone would bother to call him but it seemed rude to have it up on the interwebz. In pretty much every other case, it's a cell phone shot straight uploaded to photobucket.

Trying out some coff to see if my stomach can handle it today.

@TheCADJockey - sorry to hear about the truck. Brutal day to be stuck out in the elements. Another hour or so of work and then I'm calling it a day - extending an already long weekend. Now if people will just leave me alone until then. :)

haha I think @chefrex was the guy who was able to read the dog sitting note on the counter when @finsfan posted a beer the other night. @nukebrewer uses an actual DSLR to take his beer photos, IIRC. That's why his photos are always so nice regardless of where he is situated. Creamy bokeh...yummmmm. The joke in all of that was probably the bokeh omits the possibility of us drunks scanning the background for interesting crap, like dog sitting notes. ;)

The end.

Water.

Ding,ding,ding give this young lady a cuepee doll.

Attachments

• 20141215_160204.jpg
    20141215_160204.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 57
Rule #1, the carbonation and clarity of a homebrew always gets perfect right before it floats.

Coff.

True that. I have a 35 psi line for soda that I put kegs on for a couple days at first, then switch to serving pressure for three or four days without moving the keg, usually get pretty great carb in five days without shaking the thing or doing anything crazy. I forgot and left this thing on 35 for two weeks.

Still waiting for tow truck. Numb. Will get to work in time for a lunch beer. Sigh.
Dude, call out. You deserve it.
Rule #1, the carbonation and clarity of a homebrew always gets perfect right before it floats.

Coff.

You're actually not kidding on that one. My Mosaic SMaSH IPA was beautiful, three pints later it kicked.

This day...it's a roller coaster.

Just got an email from Michael Dawson regarding a question I sent to Wyeast last night. Pretty excited when I saw name is my inbox haha does this make me a home brew nerd now?

Apparently the beer gods thought, "Dans having way too good a week, let's drop a **** bomb on him"

I mean,why else would my truck breakdown in -18 deg windchill on way to work? Over an hour wait for tow truck.

Cold as funk.

****. That blows man. Seen plenty of broke down cars and car accidents today. The 0 degree on my car this morning definitely shows how sucky this day is.

Cherry coke after 3 cups of coffee to thaw out.

Called AAA at 9am, tow truck arrives at 1235pm. I couldve went to work and come back to give him my info to take it. What a waste of a morning...

Can not wait to go to the brewery in a few hours.

Called AAA at 9am, tow truck arrives at 1235pm. I couldve went to work and come back to give him my info to take it. What a waste of a morning...

Can not wait to go to the brewery in a few hours.

I'll have one for you... lunch done right.

IMG_2856.jpg

Just finished the coffee. Looking like no work tomorrow! Plan on killing a hb IPA growler while disc golfing tomorrow morning.

Back