What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BIAB? Or do you have that in there to just lift the grain out when you are done sparging?

Trying something that @yooper mentioned in another thread. So there just to lift and dump. Seeing if it also makes a difference with efficiency and pumping out wort. I had the bag so it seemed like a nice idea.

I don't fly places and get stiffed for beer. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

This after a few IPAs,

IMG_5644.jpg

Meh. That didn't even make honorable mention on Dar's best of show. ;)

What he doesn't know is I'd choke slam him before he gets a chance to pour his first beer. :D

Pretty good beer day. Some of the Vermont beers people go ape**** for just didn't live up to the hype.

This is a curious post in light of the below photo. It doesn't get more pinky in the air than that Dar would be proud.

Have you ever had any of these beers? If so, you'd learn that some of these are just hype. Like I learned today.

The idea (not spurred by me) was to compare the best DIPAs in New England against each other. I couldn't not participate. My buddy's wife set it all up for us. It was ****ing awesome. Come get some.

Gandhi Bot came out on top. Out of 7 people. Get some, marthafloccer.

Latest posts

Back