What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@finsfan - get better. This bout of flu is a killer on the digestive system, no doubt.

I hope you feel better quickly, Fins...this season has been brutal.

@finsfan get better soon. I thought there was a 24 hour thing going on, but not it seems to be lasting longer.

Sucks man, feel better soon.

Thanks all! You woulda thought 17 hours of sleep yesterday would have helped. Nope. I havent been this sick since I had Swine Flu 6 years ago.

Still on the water. Just watched The Interview and wasnt disappointed. :D

Thanks all! You woulda thought 17 hours of sleep yesterday would have helped. Nope. I havent been this sick since I had Swine Flu 6 years ago.

Still on the water. Just watched The Interview and was disappointed. :D

Dude, this flu is the worst. Hope you feel better soon.

Still on the water. Just watched The Interview and was disappointed. :D

Take care man. Seems like half the people I know had some sort of bug between Christmas and New Year's.

Still on the water. Just watched The Interview and wasnt disappointed. :D

Did you smell like bacon during? ;)

The interview was good. Typical comedy. Funny stuff

You collecting ACC glasses? Can someone hook this man up with a Cuse cup please????

I will never have 'Cuse anything as long as I'm alive. I've been to most ACC schools - don't have glasses from all.

Duck Fuke. Yes, that's Cameron Indoor Stadium behind me and yes, that's a big floccing thumbs-down to Puke!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago. :D
24602_430442377177_2695670_n.jpg

The flu shot missed this year and it is a rough strain too. Hang in there to those who get it, and stay home. Do not share, your (non sick) coworkers will thank you.

The whole idea to sue NEBCO would likely be outside the entire spirit of Gandhi. And what do these ****ers want? Cash? Probably.

Protein shake.

I almost want to mash-in right now. Problem is my starter isn't cold crashed and I am on my way to being drunk.

I will never have 'Cuse anything as long as I'm alive. I've been to most ACC schools - don't have glasses from all.

Duck Fuke. Yes, that's Cameron Indoor Stadium behind me and yes, that's a big floccing thumbs-down to Puke!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago. :D
24602_430442377177_2695670_n.jpg

At least we share in our mutual hatred of Duke. I don't know why I hate them. I should enjoy rooting for a team that can play with at least a few white guys and do well. I can point most of my hatred towards Redick, Singler, and my annoying roommate who owned Duke everything.

Energy drink and watching Liverpool v. Wimbledon, and following the updates on Spurs v. Burnley, since the Scousers are a bigger ratings draw and no one wants to actually televise my match. Even having cable wouldn't help here...

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the imperial stout variants.

O yeah! I agree with @Ridire that their normal Imperial stout is one of the best Ive had. Id rank it up there with BCBS, not better, but up there. The belle saison looks good too and am wondering if they used Belle saison yeast for that.

At least we share in our mutual hatred of Duke. I don't know why I hate them. I should enjoy rooting for a team that can play with at least a few white guys and do well. I can point most of my hatred towards Redick, Singler, and my annoying roommate who owned Duke everything.

Hot tea at work...

I do know why I don't like Duke :(

No. 2 Duke Gets Revenge Against No. 1 UNLV
In 1991, the Duke Blue Devils shocked the UNLV Runnin' Rebels, 79-77, in the Final Four. The upset was truly special because UNLV embarrassed Duke by 30 points in the national title game the season before.

still bitter UNLV alumni, class of '94

Hot tea at work...

I do know why I don't like Duke :(

No. 2 Duke Gets Revenge Against No. 1 UNLV
In 1991, the Duke Blue Devils shocked the UNLV Runnin' Rebels, 79-77, in the Final Four. The upset was truly special because UNLV embarrassed Duke by 30 points in the national title game the season before.

still bitter UNLV alumni, class of '94

That's what UConn is for.

14654710-standard.jpg

Duke also got it IDB in 2004 by Ben Gordon and Okafor. :D

All of this college basketball talk is taking me back to 2009 when Syracuse beat UConn in 6 OT. Helluva game.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=290710041

I remember that game like it was yesterday. I almost punched a hole in my wall at my old house. Then I remembered Syracause can't really close the deal when it comes to National Titles. So, I felt better the next morning. :D

You live in Wyoming. How in the hell did you start rooting for Syralose? :confused:

They probably want to halt all that Gandhi-Bot distribution in India. More for us! :D

(if only it was that easy...)

All of the nerds here are living life just to get their hands on Gandhi-Bot. I don't bother. Sea Hag is equally as good and always available. That is why I hammer it frequently. It stinks. Yes, I know. But life goes on.

^^^ I'm buzzed so don't bother listening to me.

Worst part about right now is I have my debit card by my side and I am about to order all of my keg-fridge parts.

Real men don't **** around on Super Bowl Sunday by brewing and not watching football. :D

Firs thing firs, I'm da realist.

And we'll see who winds up playin. Some whole TEAMS ain't as manly as me.

(And there's usually at least a few good commercials...last year, though, they were pretty weak.)

Diet Coke...watching the figure. :p

(And there's usually at least a few good commercials...last year, though, they were pretty weak.)

Out of a dozen people last year at our SB party, I think me and one other guy were the only two left standing by halftime. Who played again? Oh right... It doesn't matter.

~10 minutes until beers-to-the-face

@wesleys must be ****ting himself with all this sports talk.:p

Water. I am boring.

I've been busy trying to find the drinking thread. I know it's around here somewhere. ;)
I don't mind the sports talk. Everyone can talk all the sports they want....as long as it's NFL or college football.
NFL > NCAA football > high school football > ping pong > baseball > hopscotch > jump rope > tennis > basketball > hockey > pat-a-cake > synchronized swimming > figure skating > being mauled by a lion > running out of beer > death > soccer

swerd

I remember that game like it was yesterday. I almost punched a hole in my wall at my old house. Then I remembered Syracause can't really close the deal when it comes to National Titles. So, I felt better the next morning. :D

You live in Wyoming. How in the hell did you start rooting for Syralose? :confused:

Kind of an embarrassing story. Back in Middle School when AOL messenger was cool I somehow found this girl named Etanfan......homage to Etan Thomas. She was in school at Syracuse and I started following them after that.

Then we get Carmelo, win the dance and the Nuggets (my NBA team) draft him. Match made in heaven. Then that POS ditches us because he's butt hurt about his contract and free agency and not getting deals like Lebron and Wade. Flocc him. I honestly was devastated after that and since then I've lost interest in the NBA. I'm so glad he wanted a max contract so he stuck with the Knicks. He'll never win a championship because he's too floccing greedy.

Rant. Over. Onto an H 2 the izzo.

I've been busy trying to find the drinking thread. I know it's around here somewhere. ;)
I don't mind the sports talk. Everyone can talk all the sports they want....as long as it's NFL or college football.
NFL > NCAA football > high school football > ping pong > baseball > hopscotch > jump rope > tennis > basketball > hockey > pat-a-cake > synchronized swimming > figure skating > being mauled by a lion > running out of beer > death > soccer

You forgot golf :D

However, I'm glad you didn't include NASCAR. Not a sport.

Drinking>Chasing Women>NFL > NCAA football > high school football > ping pong > baseball > hopscotch > jump rope > tennis > basketball > hockey > pat-a-cake > synchronized swimming > figure skating > being mauled by a lion > running out of beer > death > soccer>>>>>>>Golf>>>

ftfy

fbz_d1bddccd6249c66e89a3fb90ad2d8c2e.jpg

I saw a guy walk out of the bathroom at work today drinking a cup of coffee! I know everybody here cant wait to pee outside but wtf? You cannot under ANY circumstances take anything in to the sh!tter that you intend to eat or drink later. I almost threw up. I need a beer

I saw a guy walk out of the bathroom at work today drinking a cup of coffee! I know everybody here cant wait to pee outside but wtf? You cannot under ANY circumstances take anything in to the sh!tter that you intend to eat or drink later. I almost threw up. I need a beer

There really is no trace of masculinity in you, is there.
Grow a set and learn to piss, drink coffee and eat a hamburger all at the same time!

Just saw this, very excited about lovechild 5 and 6 being released all in 2015!!! Looks like they have some new ones as well that Im pretty excited about. Thanks Duvel. :D

http://www.boulevard.com/beers/2015-release-calendar/

ISO all of that^

Syralose? :confused:

Screw you

Kind of an embarrassing story. Back in Middle School when AOL messenger was cool I somehow found this girl named Etanfan......homage to Etan Thomas. She was in school at Syracuse and I started following them after that.

Then we get Carmelo, win the dance and the Nuggets (my NBA team) draft him. Match made in heaven. Then that POS ditches us because he's butt hurt about his contract and free agency and not getting deals like Lebron and Wade. Flocc him. I honestly was devastated after that and since then I've lost interest in the NBA. I'm so glad he wanted a max contract so he stuck with the Knicks. He'll never win a championship because he's too floccing greedy.

Rant. Over. Onto an H 2 the izzo.

Sounds legit, haha

There really is no trace of masculinity in you, is there.
Grow a set and learn to piss, drink coffee and eat a hamburger all at the same time!

If being a pig = masculine then no not a trace exists. I know how to wash my hands after peeing in a toilet/urinal and have 25 years of dealing with disease and infection so yeah Keep your masculinty I'll continue to avoid being exposed to pathogens besides the ones I am exposed to on my job on a daily basis.

Back