What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now this....

IMG_20141231_221519448.jpg

Grabbed some stuff at the Whole Foods earlier earlier in addition to glasses of Maine Mean Old Tom and Sly Fox Helles. Two bottles of Deschutes Mirror Mirror, one probably for tonight, one to lay down a few years, a few sours, and then three beers from a brewer I hadn't seen around before.

Killed off the last of the last pin of Mild.

And one one of the beers I grabbed earlier.

20141231_223427[1].jpg

Opened a weyerbacher heresy. Gusher.
I don't think they intended it to taste like this, but it's pretty good for a sour stout.
View attachment 245811
View attachment 245812

Didn't some of you east coasters have this 'problem' earlier this year?

I opened one a few months ago and it was definitely infected. Not completely bad, but definitely not what they intended it to be. I have one more in the cellar.

Thanks @disturedchemist!
View attachment 245813

I didnt send you that lol.

Dude @disturbdchemist this is awesome. Enjoyed by some but not by others who are just pussies.
View attachment 245818

glad you liked it. It won gold too. Need to tweak it but damn its tastey

Glad to know I don't have the worst handwriting on HBT. Took me a while to decipher that second word.

Hey. I could be a doctor or have what micheal j fox has lol

I opened one a few months ago and it was definitely infected. Not completely bad, but definitely not what they intended it to be. I have one more in the cellar.

Since when is TX on the east coast? When I want your opinion, I'll tell you what it is :)

I got 3 more of those. I think I'll play 'bottle bomb' roulette with them.

I need a little caffeine to make it to the new year.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1420086435.478549.jpg

Latest posts

Back