What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying a clone of Russian river's sanctification. Using a Brett blend from @TNGabe for primary and bugs later on. Going to dump some beatification dregs in a couple gallons of it too

Can't wait to try that ;)
I found the Supplication you sent. I plan on drinking it tonight. I might toss the dregs in my Consecration clone....you know, because I can't leave well enough alone.
Having water at work. This day is going by so slow!

Trained and graduated architecturally... ended up in aerospace engineering career. It is a really great company, growing fast and working with SpaceX / NASA etc... so we are busy and there is nice opportunity here but I really miss architecture. I still design homes in my spare time for friends and people in need though.

Where'd you go to architecture school?

Another coffee. It snowed in some parts here today. Its that cold...

Hell yeah man! I have really been wanting to buy the consecration clone from morebeer but havent pulled the trigger yet.

@hawgwild81 has that clone going now

Can't wait to try that ;)
I found the Supplication you sent. I plan on drinking it tonight. I might toss the dregs in my Consecration clone....you know, because I can't leave well enough alone.
Having water at work. This day is going by so slow!

Can't hurt.

I have to keep brewing these sours BC I don't have the patience to wait so long :D

But with about 25-30gallons fermenting, I sure hope it turns out decent, lol

Catching up on the back posts since Sunday, have reached Mondays coffees. Looks like Remmy and I injured our thumbs the same day, him with his crazy knife wielding tricks trying to fight off radish ninjas and me with a drill whil trying to screw in some outlet boxes in my kitchen. Cracked the nail and everything. Surprisingly it looks like I will keep the nail and I am not in too much pain. Having a non-alcoholic coke with lunch then off to drink some beers this evening. Now back to my regularly scheduled catching up on the past few days alkie posts.

Where'd you go to architecture school?

Another coffee. It snowed in some parts here today. Its that cold...

SUNY Buffalo - Architecture
SUNY Cobleskill - Landscape Architecture

The plan was to get into LEED / rooftop greenspace design for cities but alas... things don't always work out. Maybe some day.

SUNY Buffalo - Architecture
SUNY Cobleskill - Landscape Architecture

The plan was to get into LEED / rooftop greenspace design for cities but alas... things don't always work out. Maybe some day.

Oh very cool. Got my B.Arch out here in Cali.

And one more coffee to keep things going. Its gonna be a long day :(

Water.
Ugh...I hate my job. What's so hard for people to understand about having something scheduled for once every two weeks is different than twice a month? Is it really that hard to figure out? I feel like I repeat myself every time at the same accounts, to the same people! Ok, rant over.

Lots of water to wash down the horrible mistake of chinese food for lunch. Now I remember why I cook for myself most days.

Water.
Ugh...I hate my job. What's so hard for people to understand about having something scheduled for once every two weeks is different than twice a month? Is it really that hard to figure out? I feel like I repeat myself every time at the same accounts, to the same people! Ok, rant over.

I hear you - we have to explain a 20 business day cycle to customers all the time. Even if you stapled a calendar to their forehead they still would act surprised! :fro:

If you don't have a chainsaw or just simply aren't man enough to cut down a tree with your bare hands (like I do), go shoot something in the woods. You'll still get the same high. :D

If I started firing in my backyard, my neighbors wouldn't be too happy. Now if I were using my brother's suppressed .22, that'd be another story :D

I hate New Years Eve. Always such a mess.

Coffee for now.

Agreed, but probably for different reasons.

Coke, but I'm about to go get some carb samples. Drinking may be the only way to get through hundreds of pages of crap that must be done by end of business.

Coke, but I'm about to go get some carb samples. Drinking may be the only way to get through hundreds of pages of crap that must be done by end of business.

Just leave it for next year, really.

What are your reasons? I hate the inflated expectations, prices, lines and BS.

This year specifically I'm not a fan of flaky friends who leave you in the lurch at the last minute. Figured out a backup plan at least.

Hey, you guys all have an amazing, safe night. If I'm not obliterated drunk from seeing long lost friends in a few hours, I'll put up a proper what are you drinking now post & pic.

Happy new year friends.

Finally dragged my jet lagged ass out of bed and since there was no coffee, went for beer instead.

CameraZOOM-20141231140123051.jpg

Starting off slow.

Hoppy New Year's Eve!

1231041327.jpg

IMG_2804.jpg

(fresh squeezed sixer is actually home brew as well)

What are your reasons? I hate the inflated expectations, prices, lines and BS.

This year specifically I'm not a fan of flaky friends who leave you in the lurch at the last minute. Figured out a backup plan at least.

This.

Im not paying 20-30$ to get into a packed bar that is serving watered down 15$ drinks. Id rather BBQ with friends and get smashed at home :D And given that its barely gonna get above 40 degrees here today (yes Im from San Diego, Im a wimp) I dont want to be outside bar hopping hahaa

Back