What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second pour of Uncle Elroy, my Mosaic dry-hopped farmhouse ale. Love this ****ing beer.

Nitro status.
View attachment 245280

It was a great beer. Want more. Met your brew buddy and had a couple of beers. Yall text like yall are married haha

For everyone else. Had a few beers and hb with nukebrewer when he was in town.

It was a great beer. Want more. Met your brew buddy and had a couple of beers. Yall text like yall are married haha

For everyone else. Had a few beers and hb with nukebrewer when he was in town.

Msged him cause his beer is here and we need to bottle it this weekend. 4-6 texts max. You Texans need to speed things up. :D

What ever lol.

Soery for the lost chef. Always hard. Had a mest up whataburger order and almost loss a pet tonight. More beer soon. Probably remmy's beer

You sound smacked. Which means you drank half as much as nuke and I can handle. Lightweight. Lmao

Second pour goes out to my vacation since my 13month old has now puked twice and it's only a matter of time before my 2yo and the rest of us are doing the same...
View attachment 245296

Sounds legit. My 1 1/2 yr old puked in the Jeep 2 mins from the house the the night. Puked all over the leather in my car a few days before that.

I need another beer.

Swmbo is on my **** list. I bought a prairie birra, which I have never had. I was on a work call when she popped it open, decided it was nasty, and dumped it.

On my fourth 2xrye of the night.

@fins do you get southern tier?

Swmbo is on my **** list. I bought a prairie birra, which I have never had. I was on a work call when she popped it open, decided it was nasty, and dumped it.

On my fourth 2xrye of the night.

@fins do you get southern tier?

Nope! Had a couple and they were good. Youre not missing much with the birra. Its alright but nothing special.

Stone Lucky Bastard

pairs nicely with Mac n' Cheese

1419910265287.jpg

Well then, I am tossing a 2xrye in your box on the floor of my cellar. I absolutely love that beer and will get more tomorrow. You would be proud of my restraint so far.... Or disappointed.

Latest posts

Back