What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy brifday! I am going to hit up some sort of brewery/brewpub or something like that tonight. Will raise a few.

Yum, water. Pre going out drinking water. From the tap. Tastes like they havent cleaned the lines in a while. Yeccch

I am putting every one of you mother****ers in timeout. Who's coming in second?

WANT.

Seems every time I have a need for ECY it's nowhere to be found. And then the times when I don't have any use for it, it pops up. Goddammit.

You Brits hate guns and small government. Stay the hell away from me, why don't ya? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have 2 bottles of this stuff. :D

My winter coat is only rated to 15ºF, so whenever it is warmer than that. :D

How about we look to February?

I have enohgh wood to keep the house at 70F minimum corn throygh

Glad we set the record straight.

Is this a sex joke?

Not since college have I had enough wood for anything legit enough to get it. Sorry to disappoint. SWMBO owns it.

But seriously, I work enough outside of the house to heat this mother****er all damned winter. I think the term is "beast."

I have enohgh wood to keep the house at 70F minimum corn throygh

Must be 66F or no go man.

But really, I leave for CA Monday and then I'll be back. May be in Asheville the 17th, so February may work best.

Just received some bad news.

Buddy called me and said we're going out to the club tonight. I can't say no. They're picking me up. I'm in no shape to drive right now or even tomorrow. :D

Gonna die tonight

Just received some bad news.

Buddy called me and said we're going out to the club tonight. I can't say no. They're picking me up. I'm in no shape to drive right now or even tomorrow. :D

Gonna die tonight

Just be sure to keep checking in on here and Untappd. That way we can help guide the search parties tomorrow. ;)

Water to hydrate before company gets here and I get my drink back on!

Just be sure to keep checking in on here and Untappd. That way we can help guide the search parties tomorrow. ;)

Water to hydrate before company gets here and I get my drink back on!

Excellent advice Mark. That's the voice of experience talking. :D

I'm already torched. Water won't help at this point. Neither will food.

Latest posts

Back