What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I best finish this Coff and get off of my ass so I can get to brewing.

Like this guy.

tumblr_msp1us47yW1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Happy Birthday, Trip!

Like a friggin' boss !!!!!

I best finish this Coff and get off of my ass so I can get to brewing.

Like this guy.

tumblr_msp1us47yW1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Happy Birthday, Trip!

Wow I thought that only happened in the movies! :rockin:

Happy Birthday tripplehazzard!

So ready for a beer, but I'll have to wait a few hrs.

At first I read drinking. Which > dinning. And > dining.

I wish we could drink at client luncheons but 99% of our clients are very conservative and/or old. That wouldn't fly with the boss either. Once I take over, an open bar might accidentally find its way into these events. :D

Having some Quaffi "Ybor"-style...stovetop espresso using some espresso I bought in a Salvadoran/Carribean market with Sweetened Condensed Milk and Half'n'Half. Picked up a couple bottles of Duck-Rabbit Barrel Aged 10th Anniversary Anarchy today while looking for some gift boxes for homebrew. Now I need to decide if I should age them, age only one and drink one, or drink both. Need to do a little research.

Ballast Point Big Eye IPA - either this leg is old or they need to clean the tap line.
View attachment 242829

Oh, and at my favorite new bottle shop picking up 9 of the 12 fifty/fifty Eclipse (and a box of other stuff). So many trips out to the car. Stupid assed PA beer laws...

Does yours have some floaties in it? Im thinking it may be a ballast point issue. I may cruise on down to the brewery this weekend and ask them. I just got a new keg of Big Eye (fresh from Ballast Point) this last week, and have been consistently getting little floaties in my beers. Cant quite figure out what it is, but I scrubbed my tap line before tapping the keg so I know thats not where its coming from. They dont affect the taste (that I can tell) so its not a huge deal, but I would like to know what the flocc is floating around in my beer

Coffee, almost lunch time! I'm pretty sure my coworker only comes to work 10-3 but puts 7-6 on his timesheet. No proof, but somehow he never answers his phone before 10.

Does yours have some floaties in it? Im thinking it may be a ballast point issue. I may cruise on down to the brewery this weekend and ask them. I just got a new keg of Big Eye (fresh from Ballast Point) this last week, and have been consistently getting little floaties in my beers. Cant quite figure out what it is, but I scrubbed my tap line before tapping the keg so I know thats not where its coming from. They dont affect the taste (that I can tell) so its not a huge deal, but I would like to know what the flocc is floating around in my beer

It was a little hazy but no floaties. Just tasted meh.

Back