What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two Hearted...kids should be home any minute now, ending my awesome Monday work from home day. Debating if I should squeeze a cigar in while the temps are high.

EDIT: and notwithstanding the two bears (I lied about the refill at lunch), it was a very productive day. I would say that I got as much done today as I would have gotten done at the office today.

That sounds like it's going to be a great beer!

F with me you know I got it. :p:p

Hoping so.

I am brewing a Saison right now with nothing but stepped-up dregs from the brewery in town.

Watching The Grinch on my wireless TV in the garage. Love that cartoon.

Afternoon coff. Picture for any doubters. ;)
View attachment 242094
About to clean up a nasty mess. Brought home a few packages of fish from my dad yesterday afternoon and somehow forgot about them until I opened the door a few hours ago. Fish juice all in the carpet. Fantastic.

F-that man. I feel bad for you. :mad::eek:

Back on the water

Setting-up in the garage. Having @Hello 's choc-coco stout. It's nice out and this beer is perfect for it.

View attachment 242091

And 4 lbs. of peaches just went into my sour golden strong which is currently sitting at 1.006 and 10.6% ABV. Also has Brett B in addition to the bugs and Belgian Abbey sacc.
View attachment 242092
View attachment 242093

That sounds silly delicious!

Water...going to try and beat the dark and get rid of some leaves. This stupid air cast thing is killing my ability to be more productive. :(

That sounds silly delicious!

Water...going to try and beat the dark and get rid of some leaves. This stupid air cast thing is killing my ability to be more productive. :(

You'll get some. Along with the other sours I have going and the ones I am brewing in the next week. Have an Oud Bruin, Sour Golden, Sour Saison, Brett Saison and am brewing tonight's all-OEC dreg Saison, a Saison with Bug County and Sour Stout with Bug County. Just sayin'.

You'll get some. Along with the other sours I have going and the ones I am brewing in the next week. Have an Oud Bruin, Sour Golden, Sour Saison, Brett Saison and am brewing tonight's all-OEC dreg Saison, a Saison with Bug County and Sour Stout with Bug County. Just sayin'.

Sign me up for Remmy's beer of the month club

Got relocated for the day at work today. Missed lunch, was required to work an extra half hour as well. So no lunch, and no dinner yet and I am on my 3rd HB Buffalo Sweat with some sort of strange subtle infection. Very thin and dry now but delicious.

One benefit of the day is that I met a rather attractive potentially date-worthy lady while at work today. I find myself wondering what is the best way you know of to find out if someone is in a relationship already without seeming creepy.

Come on Billy, we all know you were already pooping when you posted that. Having an Old Chub courtesy of @ruger988. I like. Thanks man.

IMG_20141215_170939.jpg

Back