What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then go wait in line for an hour for some Gandhi? :p

:confused: :D

Fat Ten-er 2 and 11 are on. Which means the line will be backed-up for a mile or so.

Another Coff after sawing some more wood and moving splits. I need to stack everything I split yesterday. ****.

I think everytime the police beat the hell out of a suspect, which is often, many people like myself distrust them just a bit more. Bring the guy in and put him on trial and let the justice system mete out his punushment as is intended. Far to often police officers become vigilantes with badges. End rant. I'm glad the guy is in custody and I hope he fries as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I am not a cop nor really friends with any but I am around and see the people they deal with on a daily basis. I agree there are some out there that are probably way to Alpha male to be doing their job professionally. What others fail to see is anyone that can kill or harm another human being are not like you and I. They don't respond to logic or being treated with respect. They are not going to let you put hand cuffs on them because you asked them nicely. I'm sure every cop out there is open to suggestions on a other way to do it but the fact of the matter is some people act like wild animals if a dog is biting you you don't yell at the dog to stop sometimes you got to kick it to make it stop

Water to stay on topic

:confused: :D

Fat Ten-er 2 and 11 are on. Which means the line will be backed-up for a mile or so.

Another Coff after sawing some more wood and moving splits. I need to stack everything I split yesterday. ****.

I'm sure if we got there at noon to wait for the 3 pm opening we'd only be like half a mile or so back in the line.

Starting off my light day drinking with the 10.8% Oaked Cherry Belgian Quad @Remmy / @Dave37 / @nukebrewer collaboration brew. I can't take much credit for it, though, since I didn't help with the recipe or anything. I just showed up and helped brew it. It's a fantastic brew. The cherries, the Belgian yeast, and the oak just work together so well. Sorry about the smudge in the picture. I didn't realize it was there until I took a picture with light shining directly into the lens.

_DSC3597.jpg

I have dealt with a lot of cops in my short years. the town I grew up in had a diverse (mentally) police force. we had the over the top alphas, the more laid back, and the ones that just wanted to get home safely to their families end of their shift. we had honest and corrupt. I've lived in towns where every cop is a Barney Fife. the biggest night and day I've witnessed was the general attitude difference between Henderson, NV and Las Vegas Metro cops. Henderson overinflated the smallest offenses to make everything seem worse than it was. Metro didn't like to sweat the small stuff when there were bigger fish to fry. and the fish in Vegas were generally bigger and more abundant than in Henderson. I'd much rather deal with Metro than Henderson any day.

more cawfer in the Klubb house.

I've been in the back of a police paddy wagon when the "civil servants" entered the wagon with their name tags in their pockets. Idk if they didnt get laid the night before or didnt get a second cup of coffee or what but the petty **** I did didnt merit an ass kicking I assure you. I have witnessed beatings to people with arms raised in full surrender too many times growing up. In my experience there were far more bad policeman than good by a long shot.

I'm sure if we got there at noon to wait for the 3 pm opening we'd only be like half a mile or so back in the line.

Starting off my light day drinking with the 10.8% Oaked Cherry Belgian Quad @Remmy / @Dave37 / @nukebrewer collaboration brew. I can't take much credit for it, though, since I didn't help with the recipe or anything. I just showed up and helped brew it. It's a fantastic brew. The cherries, the Belgian yeast, and the oak just work together so well. Sorry about the smudge in the picture. I didn't realize it was there until I took a picture with light shining directly into the lens.

That's a brave move this early in the morning. Hope you enjoyed it.

I just got done with my first call of the day - second one coming soon. Then it's beer time.

Water for now.

I've been in the back of a police paddy wagon when the "civil servants" entered the wagon with their name tags in their pockets. Idk if they didnt get laid the night before or didnt get a second cup of coffee or what but the petty **** I did didnt merit an ass kicking I assure you. I have witnessed beatings to people with arms raised in full surrender too many times growing up. In my experience there were far more bad policeman than good by a long shot.

different places, different people, different times, different cops.

different places, different people, different times, different cops.

I'm sure that's true but even though i havent had so much as a parking ticket in 20 years and now live in a whole different world when I see the police I feel leery not protected and served.

Having been one of the guys with a face full of blood thanks to a police officer, I am not a fan of it. In my case it was a young cop with adrenaline pumping and a little scared trying to control a guy with almost a foot of hight and 80 lbs on him. When the dust cleared he had an apology for me (I believe he later left law enforcement) In the case of intentionally doing it, the cop should have the same consequences anyone else would have for assault. That said... The murdered officers partner and wife should get to flip the switch when they fry him. We still have to find him guilty first.

Vending machine coffee in a very cold smoke shack. We might get snow tonight. Ugh.

Having been one of the guys with a face full of blood thanks to a police officer, I am not a fan of it. In my case it was a young cop with adrenaline pumping and a little scared trying to control a guy with almost a foot of hight and 80 lbs on him. When the dust cleared he had an apology for me (I believe he later left law enforcement) In the case of intentionally doing it, the cop should have the same consequences anyone else would have for assault. That said... The murdered officers partner and wife should get to flip the switch when they fry him. We still have to find him guilty first.

I think some of them believe their constant bullying and harrasing in the inner city to be an effective deterent when in reality it has the opposite effect. Policeman who beat suspects are almost never charged that's why I'm happy to see more and more cell phone videos of the abuse going viral forcing their code of silence to be broken and action taken against these thugs with badges.

By now I think I have clearly established that I have no ability nor the desire to stay on topic

I'm having a grapefruit sunkist right out of the damn bottle.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414772484.366370.jpg

Can't get too buzzed.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414772504.714572.jpg

My pumpkin ale. Why? Cause I'm thirsty. And it's Halloween. And tomorrow pumpkin beers will all taste like ****.

View attachment 232860

Then tomorrow you should box up what you have left and ship them to me for proper disposal.

Water. With my homemade chili. I already had a 30 minute conference call with someone from marketing today. I've put in my time! :D

Wouldn't he have to be standing on his head while peeing for those crumbs to fall on it?

not if they get transferred from hand to brat after using nature as a toilet.
I left work for the day obviously I wasn't very productive today. I did create an IPA recipe 10 gallon batch that I intend to split and ferment half with Conan yeast and half with wlp644 brett brux trois. So something got done.

Latest posts

Back