What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breathe. Breathe deep the poison.

Indeed.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414723103.781926.jpg

Thats weird. They force carb. They have had some problem with cap issues

There is a little carb, but the BW I've have way more head and carbonation. Could it be the altitude? You're the scientist - figure out CO2 loss due to elevation change of 6000 ft. :D

It taste good -carbonation or not. Second pour
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414726201.632280.jpg

First time I've seen this...anyone else? Not bad. Mix of cane sugar and Stevia...called "Coca-Cola Life".

DSC06222.jpg

Now a big fat pour of Woodford Reserve.

Just spent 2 hours bottling a Russian Imperial Stout, and kegging a partigyle from that grain. I have not bottled a beer in a LONG time, and now I remember why. It sucks. The bottling and capping part isn't too bad, but all the other parts kinda suck. Priming sugar, transfer to bottle bucket, all the extra parts to clean and sanitize.....

THEY GOT HIM! 48 days ago Eric Frein shot and killed a state trooper in a town over from me. My buddy, who is a state trooper was good friends with him, he delivered his eulogy and last night he was able to bring him into the barracks in the handcuffs and cruiser of his slain friend. other pictures clearly show freins nose is busted up which they call a "scratch" - i hope my buddy got to give him a few licks- i hope this gives the troopers family and close ones peace

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ic-frein-america-s-most-wanted-fugitive.html#

THEY GOT HIM! 48 days ago Eric Frein shot and killed a state trooper in a town over from me. My buddy, who is a state trooper was good friends with him, he delivered his eulogy and last night he was able to bring him into the barracks in the handcuffs and cruiser of his slain friend. other pictures clearly show freins nose is busted up which they call a "scratch" - i hope my buddy got to give him a few licks- i hope this gives the troopers family and close ones peace

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ic-frein-america-s-most-wanted-fugitive.html#

The police spokesman said that busted nose and cut above his eye were already there before he was "captured without incident." Hahaha.

Hope they fry that scumbag.

The police spokesman said that busted nose and cut above his eye were already there before he was "captured without incident." Hahaha.

I think everytime the police beat the hell out of a suspect, which is often, many people like myself distrust them just a bit more. Bring the guy in and put him on trial and let the justice system mete out his punushment as is intended. Far to often police officers become vigilantes with badges. End rant. I'm glad the guy is in custody and I hope he fries as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Coffee. Gave the in laws a ride to the airport 3 hours ago, called off, decorated cookies, then got back in bed for a bit. Son just called crying saying that he dropped all the cookies onto the ground getting off the bus. D'oh! Looks like I need to go buy cookies before we go to the school Halloween parade.

Coffee right now because I thought I had to go to training this morning, but it got cancelled. So now I have the day off since I was on duty last night, so I'm going to finish this coffee and then start some light day drinking.

I think everytime the police beat the hell out of a suspect, which is often, many people like myself distrust them just a bit more. Bring the guy in and put him on trial and let the justice system mete out his punushment as is intended. Far to often police officers become vigilantes with badges. End rant. I'm glad the guy is in custody and I hope he fries as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I understand that opinion. Don't agree with it personally, but I respect it.

Coffee right now because I thought I had to go to training this morning, but it got cancelled. So now I have the day off since I was on duty last night, so I'm going to finish this coffee and then start some light day drinking.

Or you can help me split wood. :) and drink, of course. Ha ha!!!

I understand that opinion. Don't agree with it personally, but I respect it.

Same-

Coffee, its halloween costume day at work, i decided to dress in a hoddie and jeans- (we are a button down shirt pleated pants office, polishable shoes) someone asked me what i dressed as and i said "me on the weekends"... yup thatll work

Reminds me of that joke:

How many cops does it take to push a suspect down the stairs?

None. He fell.

On da coff.

Latest posts

Back