What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOrry for the length on that bottle but i bought one to drink to make sure it was tasty before i sent it out, something about high ABV and ipas that maybe makes them last longer?

Anyway, glad you enjoyed.

Cheers!

No worries. It was enjoyed immensely by both my buddy and me. I agree about high ABV IPAs lasting a bit longer. I brewed a 9.5% DIPA a couple years ago and it was still plenty hoppy after almost a year. I have yet to further test the phenomenon since that one bottle being available was a complete accident. My hoppy brews rarely stick around for more than a month.

Back of the fridge surprise. Looks like it's ready to blow.

1414709131954.jpg

Was it what you expected? Yuengling light was the only light beer I have ever appreciated but I would still rather have the original.

Still on snake pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

It is. I've had it before but it's been a while. Kind of sulfury and banana, but good none the less. It will be just what I was looking for with the grilled hot dogs for the game.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414710106.766628.jpg
I freakin hate this beer. It's malty with weird spice flavors the worst saison I've tried to date just god ****ing aweful and getting dumped

Of course. I oil for heat but choose to not use it because I bust my ass and have wood available. I had one oil delivery last winter and every drop was used to heat water. That's it.

I used my friend's splitter last year to do about 2/3rds of my wood. Couldn't get it here this year so I'm splitting everything my hand this year. I have a 12-lb. maul. Have about 3.5 cord already split. I'll buy a splitter next year.

Next.

View attachment 232687

Remmy, that would be money well spent ... trust me . ;)

Yep... And it is a really solid brew. I am looking forward to more Lagunitas offerings hitting my town.

Love that Imperial Red but the $6 32oz bomber of Lagunitas Sucks is even better.

Love that Imperial Red but the $6 32oz bomber of Lagunitas Sucks is even better.

That has not hot my town yet... And I have been looking.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414711234.304999.jpg

This bad boy is a dumper. If anyone wants to verify, I have two ready to ship. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414711507.177775.jpg
Back to a winner.

Speaking of drain pours
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414712402.468788.jpg
What a shame but it tastes of burnt sugar lots of burnt sugar and a weird spice flavor. I just couldnt do it.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414712417.666213.jpg

HB Hi Nelson.
Pretty decent for how young it is; hope it gets more saison character in a couple of weeks.

That has not hot my town yet... And I have been looking.

View attachment 232732

This bad boy is a dumper. If anyone wants to verify, I have two ready to ship.

Speaking of drain pours
View attachment 232742
What a shame but it tastes of burnt sugar lots of burnt sugar and a weird spice flavor. I just couldnt do it.

hey! there are sober children in China!

Have had two GL Oktoberfests off the keg then popped open a Shafly Tasmanian IPA. Found Mad Elf at the bottle shop as well. Spent over $100 at the bottle shop tonight. Good thing I don't have a SWMBO or else I might be in trouble.

Made one of my tenants day, gave him one mad elf. He is from Penn and insists that we wouldnt get it here.

You can send them every single bottle of that ****

and they would be happy to have it!

I remember one of the many times I had my mouth washed out with dish soap quite clearly. I was 11 or 12. I hate mushrooms. cooked, raw, it doesn't matter. I hate the taste, the smell, the texture, I just hate them. my mom made a casserole (hot dish to you MN folks) that was loaded with canned mushrooms. I took one bite and spit it back on my plate. my mom pulled the "starving kids in China" bit on me. I told her, "Then you can send them this $#!% because I ain't eatin' it!"

I'm having my last Alaskan Pumpkin Porter.

Latest posts

Back