What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413844595.531468.jpglast cold beer in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413848181.287421.jpg
Rye Farmhouse Ale. I should have brewed this again sooner only 3 bombers left.

My cranberry/orange holiday ale from last year. I drank a 6 pack of it last week perfect carbonation. i just had 4 bottles gush on me.

It should say "Enjoy By Last Week" on the label. :p

Football. Heat. And coconut rum with lemonade. Annihilated.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413849637.947642.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413849641.372197.jpg

It's flocking sweet. Boo.

Edit... Unflocking sweet. As in not enough flocking took place. Swmbo loves it but compares it to cherry.... Which I hate.

With that I will yield judgement and just say not for me.

I wanna join the drunk thread. The liquor stores in town got Texas Ranger in this week, been killing my wallet (liver).

1413850150313.jpg

Still working on the Adnams Broadside, but I've just figured out how Gabe does his Oerbier trick ;)

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f22/twitter-style-mentions-495919/index2.html

Not seriously given that this was just implemented. And wouldn't work with that anyway unless he also as the Oerbier handle on here ;) . But this is a cool feature anyway.

But now when @Billy-Klubb needs to punch someone's berries he can let em know directly :mug:

Still working on the Adnams Broadside, but I've just figured out how Gabe does his Oerbier trick ;)

Not seriously given that this was just implemented. And wouldn't work with that anyway unless he also as the Oerbier handle on here ;) . But this is a cool feature anyway.

But now when @Billy-Klubb needs to punch someone's berries he can let em know directly :mug:

Anyone's welcome as long as you've got a thick enough skin that you won't run away crying when you inevitably get yours (as many have done).

Cheers

testing testing. @Riot berry punch!

Wait til he finds out your definition of imperial is 4.2% ABV.

Anyone's welcome as long as you've got a thick enough skin that you won't run away crying when you inevitably get yours (as many have done).

Cheers

Yeah...and stay on topic, damn it!

Um...oh crap. I'm not drinking anything. Be right back.

Back