What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409534900.129769.jpg

Water after a long day of drinking and brewing. 15 gallons in fermenters including 5 gallons in the new SS brew bucket ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409536480.562975.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Playing beer pong on a hardwood floor, you're brave indeed.

wait a minute.. what drinking game are you playing?

Drinking a kirin ichiban and having a couple home made dill pickles

No games here. I just drink.

One of the dudes is TKO'd. I'm still annihilating my liver.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409537845.339077.jpg

More tepache with dinner. Time to play some xbox.

So, how was it? You like? Were you able judge the ABV roughly?

No brews for me after dinner tonight...kinda tired. Think I'm just going to chill until I zonk. Sleeping in tomorrow...yay!

That looks interesting - vegetarian taco? I love squash covered in lots of cheese.

More blackberry. Sour or bourbon next?

Squash, white shrooms, chicken, onion, bell peppers, and jalapenos. Fried it all up in a skillet then baked until the cheese melted. Intended to do kabobs but lost ambition and came up with a thrown together meal that I thought was OK but swmbo has informed me will be added to the regular rotation... as in she wants it cooked again tomorrow.

One more Alpha King and hopefully going to bed.

This floccer is tired of house projects. And allergy season is really cramping my beer enjoyment.

Squash, white shrooms, chicken, onion, bell peppers, and jalapenos. Fried it all up in a skillet then baked until the cheese melted. Intended to do kabobs but lost ambition and came up with a thrown together meal that I thought was OK but swmbo has informed me will be added to the regular rotation... as in she wants it cooked again tomorrow.

One more Alpha King and hopefully going to bed.

Sounds tasty.

More age isn't going to hurt, I have a couple of slightly older bottles but this is great as is, second pour.

Good to know. Might pop a bottle into the fridge soon.

Working on a glass of rye, abandoned by the SWMOBO.

Latest posts

Back