What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saison at the pool :)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403379905.326189.jpg

Water. Just heard from my garage, "don't play with that, my dad uses it for making beer..", followed by a loud smashing sound, followed by silence. Guess I should go check that out...

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403383176.708105.jpg
After a week with no beer Rogue's Yellow Snow IPA. I usually find their stuff underwhelming but this has really nice aroma and flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403384488.318057.jpg
Not too shabby...boys played just well enough to play again tomorrow morning...here's to a late start!

Another R2R. Marinating a 1.5-lb. flank steak and fresh jumbo shrimp.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403385183.050812.jpg

Another HB SMaSH Pale while grilling some jalapeño cheddar sausages. God, I love summer Saturdays.

Cheers. That sounds delicious. It's been perfect here in CT today as far as the weather is concerned. 75-78 all day. Not a cloud. Slight breeze. Same for tomorrow. I'll be at the lake again. What else is new.

Cheers. That sounds delicious. It's been perfect here in CT today as far as the weather is concerned. 75-78 all day. Not a cloud. Slight breeze. Same for tomorrow. I'll be at the lake again. What else is new.

Sounds the same as here. Awesome day. I'm really procrastinating cleaning my brew day mess. I'm guessing I've got until 9:00pm until the wife returns from the little one's dance competition (and before you judge, these things are monthly and I stayed home so the other kids didn't have to go to another dance comp).

EDIT: and I want a solid DIPA recipe. I would kill for a Khuenen's DRIPA clone recipe but would settle for anything alchie thread approved.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403387355.946555.jpg

Sounds the same as here. Awesome day. I'm really procrastinating cleaning my brew day mess. I'm guessing I've got until 9:00pm until the wife returns from the little one's dance competition (and before you judge, these things are monthly and I stayed home so the other kids didn't have to go to another dance comp).

EDIT: and I want a solid DIPA recipe. I would kill for a Khuenen's DRIPA clone recipe but would settle for anything alchie thread approved.

I'd brew the Gandhi if I were you. You'll have to invest some dough into hops as I brewed my version with 15 ounces (combined) of Simcoe and Columbus.

Dance competition? Thank Heavens I have two boys. :D Especially with what I did to girls in high school and college. Hahahah.

No more beer for me. Poured a water. And about to smash this.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403389813.978961.jpg

Incident was unrelated to my brewing stuff. Dropped a glass Crush bottle in the garage. No breakage. Now this while sitting in the sun. Kids went down the street...serenity now!!

Wow... Crush in a bottle!

Jalapeno and kimichi cheeseburgers (separate burgers). prep is done, waiting for the travellers to return.

Introducing the eldest to Ferris Buller with a Snow Wit.

I feel you. Recitals there times a year suck. Can't imagine monthly. Better off... the SWMBO dances.

Possibly my last drink of the day.

Coconut rum and lemonade. I have the craziest buzz. And I love it.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403393716.337902.jpg

Smacked.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403393728.277383.jpg

considering thats my girlfriend and its her parents pool, yes haha

Ive had a few more saison already. Nice day to swim at 95 degrees :D

Hahaha

Onto another strawberry blonde off the jockey box. I need to get a keezer or kegerator soon.

Beers have caught up. Maybe water is called for soon haha.

Had a two hearted while fishing with my son earlier.

1403393254011.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403394281.523979.jpg
Just grilled burgers and now roasting marshmallows at the campfire.

Back