What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to try that devil dancer but doubtful I will be able to find it anywhere. My local shops are jerks. I never was able to find kbs or bb plead the fifth either. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I have two bottles. They were $7 a piece and I was limited to 2 by the time I got to the store (limit was 4 before their last case). If you think you are absolutely dying to try it, I am happy to send you one. I will be aging the other and I had about 1/4th of a bottle at a small share the other night.

PM me your address if you want or if not, no hard feelings. I realize I come off as creepy when I assume people just want to hand their addresses out to strangers.

Drinking water after some cream soda. Haven't hit that beer yet.

Kicking things off with a Guinness.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403121440.980616.jpg

I might get a single to just try it. The "triple IPA" is pretty much an Barelywine and "session ipa" is a pale ale. Different names for the same beer

Yea, I don't think it's a bad beer or anything, just not worth the price paid (I think I got the single for more like $7).

I want Mac and cheese pizza instead of my dinner of chicken tacos.

Having a red's rye
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403126608.390400.jpg

Drinking some beers after uploading my book (in review). A couple minutes ago,the cloudburst from hell showed up! Blowing like a small hurricane! Can't see for the rain. Daaayoooom!:drunk: Getting some serious rolling thunder as well.

View attachment 206441
Guess I've seen enough pics posted of this one that I've finally decided to give it a go for myself.

I could drink a few pints of this

I think I'll have one too. Hah.

May not be some glamourous bourbon barrel aged imperial something or other, but "I could drink a few pints" is the goal, and at least I think it achieves that beautifully. Glad to see it making the rounds.

Attachments

• 20140618_183342[1].jpg
    20140618_183342[1].jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 62
Onto wine. I hate wine. Only drink this when I'm smacked.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403132658.146110.jpg

My 4 year old smoked porter that I didn't know I had till I cleaned out a closet last nice. Pretty good. I wasn't sure what to expect.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403133839.409212.jpg

Couldn't decide, so a mix of CO beers
Crab Tree Raz-a-amber
Ft Collins wee heavy malt monster
Odysseus ghost drifter pale ale
Mt toad saison

1403134996103.jpg

I think I'll have one too. Hah.

May not be some glamourous bourbon barrel aged imperial something or other, but "I could drink a few pints" is the goal, and at least I think it achieves that beautifully. Glad to see it making the rounds.

Yeah. I wouldn't mind having a good bit of this around.

Another bottle of wine out of the way. And a Guinness to wash it down.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403137619.851991.jpg

Back