What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A good Mild is possible the best thing ever. Except for a good Bitter. Definitely my two favorite styles to brew.

It is an enjoyable brew. Possibly has a little more roastiness than most would be accustomed to in a mild being as I partigyled it from an imperial stout. But I used it a minimal amount of roasted barley in my IS. A nice English yeast and about 25 IBUS. Pretty dang good at 3.5 %. The fact that I made it on the fly and from 2nd runnings makes it that much more enjoyable.

Cheers

Good luck with the house search. In this area, taxes alone are pushing 10K per year. Makes me sick to my stomach! !!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

Thanks man. We have been mostly realistic since we've started looking, but tonight the brews were flowing so we went off into fantasy land looking at 2.5 million dollar homes on the water, etc.

We've only just begun but it'll be back to reality in the morning. :mad: :drunk:

Cheers

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390109141.472149.jpgnot bad for a days work. A little water before bed and that's it for me. I'll probably be trolling in here for a while though. Please bear with me. :D

Drinking a home brewed american black ale, that has been forgotten in my beer fridge, for over a year. Brewed back in 11/13/12. My what a great journey, this hobby has been. This was my 4th batch ever, out of over 30 batches.

Been thinking about picking this up. How is it? Worth the price?

This is the first sour I've tried, and although I've been told that it's an squires taste, this may be my favorite beer. I plan on buying more next trip to the bottle shop.

Long day. Having a decaf cawfe and going to bed...soon. maybe.

Long day. Having a decaf cawfe and going to bed...soon. maybe.

I don't feel like going all the way back, but weren't you the one who instigated a last man standing competition? It's only 1:40! Power through! Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Hey if this is a last man standing competition, it's only 1 AM here in Texas, I am finishing some soup, then having an imperial stout while watching Rush.

Sometimes I hate auto correct, acquired taste

Thought you meant only squires would enjoy it. For a minute I searched for any knights currently employing.

Nice I'll be picking this up then. I'll probably hold onto it until I brew my first couple sours to add the dregs to one. Thanks.

Boulevard smokestack imperial stout 2013.
Delicious, gave another in my bottle storage, we'll see how it ages in 10 months.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

Condolences Remmy...been there and it's tough. Hello...enjoying your Wonder HB! Sounds like the rest of your brew process was successful. Cheers!

Awesome, glad you enjoyed! It was damn nice to meet you and next time pack your stuff and the wife and come on down!

After about 100 oz of water last night, I'm still laying around in bed so no drinks for me until I move my lazy ass and make coffee.

Coffee a few hours ago. Another day at the new condo. Got contractors coming in this week to do some electrical and tile work, so most of today is prepping a cleaning, etc. putting away all my tools, just in case.

Can't wait until all this is done and we're all moved in and settled.

I don't feel like going all the way back, but weren't you the one who instigated a last man standing competition? It's only 1:40! Power through! Pain is weakness leaving the body.

That was me but, "it was the alcohol talking" I swear.

After many 10% stouts I never had a chance of winning that competition.

Kuerig French roast extra bold Folgers...with Splenda and powdered creamer. Ugh. *shudder*

I hear ya, jak. The only reason I stayed up so late (330) was because I was entranced by Guitar Hero III.

Having some coffee with a little extra kick. :)

Sent from my LG-E980 using Home Brew mobile app

A little Thunder Snow American Brown whilst playing Guitar Hero III.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Home Brew mobile app

Oh god I miss that game. Burned through like 6 guitars and can't justify the $150 those bad boys fetch these days

Latest posts

Back