What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello said:
I don't think I've ever seen someone want to give up kegging.

Leaking keg lids, poppets, prv's, qd's, manifolds, oetikers, mpt fittings and now the "upgraded" Taprite regulator. I even had a new 540 valve in a new co2 tank leak due to a casting imperfection, if it can leak, it has leaked on me

Edit: don't forget about the time invested on getting the correct temp and line length.

Drinking another semi-carbed Saison.

Dang that sucks and scares me off of kegging, I think. :(

It could just be my luck, not trying to scare anyone away from it, it sure is easier on packaging day. I did have about 8 months without any problems (after the whole "why is my shiz super-foamy line length phase"). Most of my issues arose when I went from a 2 keg/2 tap set-up to a 6 keg/ 2 tap set-up, it sucked not being able to carb beers waiting to be served.

mewithstewpid said:
that looks so good. if you ever want to work out a HF for NEBco growler trade, i'm your guy!
I actually have a NEBco hook up, which will remain unnamed. also the three grower limit HF has enforced is tough on me. I like to get 3 just for myself lol

I popped open a bottle of CD7. Aside from Clint's as11 this is one of the best saisons/sours I've had! I'm not just being a homer either!

image-3055673851.jpg

Dang that sucks and scares me off of kegging, I think. :(

It can be spendy and full of headaches... Once you get the kinks worked out though, it is amazing.

Dehydrated from all the coffee so killing some water before switching to barley pop

image-1653589549.jpg

Disappointed in this one. Had high hopes.

I keep going back to Flying Dog hoping to be impressed but I never am.

Guess that's the definition of insanity...

Couldn't be happier I popped in at a local Total Wine and More in Sac. Never though I'd get ahold of a Love Child this far west, plus an Oerbier with some age can't hurt to put in the cellar

ForumRunner_20131022_155325.jpg

Going a whole day without beer. It's only happened one time this summer.

Having a water.

I may give in and pour a tequila. I am craving alcohol.

TNGabe said:
Pallet factory (where Wes got his I think) sells the scrap. Wife's cousin runs the place so I get to leave the dump truck there and they load it for me with the better pieces, oak mostly. Not a bad load of wood for $25.

No, I number it as I stack it. ;)

FAIL
Pallet isn't the same as palate.
I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

FAIL
Pallet isn't the same as palate.
I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

My point exactly. Generally, people have a palate, you seem to have a pallet. I've accused you of this before. Try and keep up.

TNGabe said:
My point exactly. Generally, people have a palate, you seem to have a pallet. I've accused you of this before. Try and keep up.
Ok n00b question: which has the truck size hole in it; his pallet or his palette?

TNGabe said:
i hate to admit it, but Gabe did say something about palate spelled 3 different ways.

TNGabe said:

What I have is a boot that's going to find its way up your backside.

Latest posts

Back