What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just cracked open a gluten free orangeruby Krystalweizen. It's the first gf brew I've made and I'm very pleased with the results. It's only been conditioning for 1.5 weeks but it's adequetly carbed and has good citrus aroma. Should be great in a few weeks.

Tommyknocker pumpkin. A little early for pumpkin beers but saw it and figured I would grab a 6 pack. Least tasty of all the tommyknockers I have tried.

Not a huge tommyknocker fan.

Inconsistent at best if you ask me

Finished off two bottles of wine (don't worry, they weren't full). About to move to beer. Maybe vodka later.

Raided a place near me called Bottle Barn, came away with a lot of new brews. Right now I am trying: Primator Double Bock, it is from Czech.

Just finished a St Lupulin? from Bells and before that I had an Oktoberfest/Marzen from Paulaner. My first time trying each. Glad I didn't buy more than a single. While they both were good beers I don't think I'd like more than one at a time.

Home brewed houblonmonstre (NB)

Wow does it get better with age! 2 months in bottles at this point

image-3766594824.jpg

I just finished 2 bottles of my Whiskely Ale. Nice toasty,spicy oaked bourbon flavor. Starting on some miller tall boys I had laying around. It is 89F at the moment. Bad juju all week,finally broke out some high ABV HB's. I feel so much better now! I know this'll sound weird,but my eyes are working a tad better too. Darn polarized tri-focals...

Stone chocolate cherry stout, from the collaboration series. Had no idea it's a homebrewers recipe. Pretty darn good beer

Jamil's Evil Twin. I screwed up the hops bursting so it's malt heavy, but it's still pretty tasty.
And it packs a wicked buzz...

Stone IPA.... meh :/

Meh? One of my favorites when I can get it!

Oktoberfest earlier and finishing a Dos Equis Amber. Hoppy goodness sounds good right now but the Pale Ale needs a few more days before kegging / dry hopping...

East End Chicory Red on cask. I don't like it TBH. I see they put West Coast IPA on draft here. I will be ordering that.

Meh? One of my favorites when I can get it!

im guessing/hoping that this 6 pack sat on the shelf for while, because that would explain the total lack of hop aroma that an IPA should have. despite that, it seems a little unbalanced (not enough malt to back up the hops). just my $.02

edit: its not bad, but im not super impressed.

im guessing/hoping that this 6 pack sat on the shelf for while, because that would explain the total lack of hop aroma that an IPA should have. despite that, it seems a little unbalanced (not enough malt to back up the hops). just my $.02

edit: its not bad, but im not super impressed.

Hmmm... Definitely not the way I'd describe their IPA and guessing an old batch. Regardless, the world is our oyster - so many brews so few days off! :mug:

Latest posts

Back