What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-448573063.jpg

Nice.

I'm gonna punch you in the kidneys, then the balls, then square in the Adams Apple. I'm going easy on you 'cause I like you.

hey ty, wanna trade? I can get you both kinds of beer: BMC & BMC Light Golden 64 Ultra in fancy special lined vortex plastic bottles to ensure their triple hoppedness.

I'll only accept triple oaked Miller and BMC aged in the caves at the foot hills of the alps at specifically 55.4F. Also none less than 3 years old. I'm a bit picky when it comes to my BMC!:D

is 3 1/2 years too old? they were all out of 3 1/4.:fro::fro:

Either one! They're both older than 3 years!! Oh, I also forgot to mention that the labels must turn blue when they're cold. Otherwise, how would I know when the beer is cold?!!!! I mean, there's no other method of knowing the temperature of the beer when its inside a sealed can!! Right?:cross:

NIZZLE said:
Of course! didn't know it was a competition :fro:

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
What you havent learned by now Remmy has the best and is best at everything. :D

It's kinda sad the way he constantly displays his glaring insecurity and incomprehensible shallowness, but at least he's got his 8% body fat, silly vw, and gahndi bot.

xMalachi said:
First time comparing the same beer side by side different years. 2012 has a lot more malt flavor. The hops are still present in 2013. I really dig this beer in both years. I think I give the edge to 2012 though. The flavors seem to mesh much better in it.

Well done jr.

Channel66 said:
I'll be the fermentologist (yeah it's a real thing) /yeast wrangler/pocket protector chief, at a major player in the belgo-American brewing game.

Hopefully for a very minor non-player as well.

Either one! They're both older than 3 years!! Oh, I also forgot to mention that the labels must turn blue when they're cold. Otherwise, how would I know when the beer is cold?!!!! I mean, there's no other method of knowing the temperature of the beer when its inside a sealed can!! Right?:cross:

I just go ahead and put a Fermometer on every bottle & can I buy so I know each one is the right above freezing temp. if it warms up to 34F, it gets thrown across the yard like someone just s#!t in my salad.

Jacks Abby 2nd Anniversary lager. Still drinking very well. So happy to learn that they rebrewed this stuff (I think?) under the name Mass Rising. AND they will be shipping to NY now.

image-385693024.jpg

It's kinda sad the way he constantly displays his glaring insecurity and incomprehensible shallowness, but at least he's got his 8% body fat, silly vw, and gahndi bot.

Well done jr.

Hopefully for a very minor non-player as well.

Shallowness? You're coming out of left field with this ****. Hating is bad for your health, both physical and mental.

Channel66 said:

That's the plan. Although with one or possibly two house sacc strains and the same for brett, I won't have much work for ya.

My grape spontaneous starter is smelling great of you want me to send what I get after I step it up.
Billy-Klubb said:
8%? what a lardash. I gots 3%, marthafloccers! bwahahahhahabrbbrrbrbrbrpbtpbptpbtbbwaahhahaha!!! oh, my tape worm hates me.

Ah tape worms, fitness program of royalty. Did you see whichever kings body they recently found in London was loaded with them? Richard maybe, they mentioned a humpback, too.

That's the plan. Although with one or possibly two house sacc strains and the same for brett, I won't have much work for ya.

My grape spontaneous starter is smelling great of you want me to send what I get after I step it up.

Ah tape worms, fitness program of royalty. Did you see whichever kings body they recently found in London was loaded with them? Richard maybe, they mentioned a humpback, too.

Feel free, my porch is always open to tiny creatures and bugs.

TNGabe said:
Hahahaha I just laughed out loud for real!
Billy-Klubb said:
8%? what a lardash. I gots 3%, marthafloccers! bwahahahhahabrbbrrbrbrbrpbtpbptpbtbbwaahhahaha!!! oh, my tape worm hates me.
Do they bottle that?
Remmy said:
Shallowness? You're coming out of left field with this ****. Hating is bad for your health, both physical and mental.
Why so serious? Joker face!

I'm a fat bastard in real life! Time for another drink!

No grudges. Ain't nobody got time fo that.

I'm a fat bastard in real life! Time for another drink!

No grudges. Ain't nobody got time fo that.

Oops, did I forget the appropriate emoticon? :D You do come off just a little self absorbed on here Remmy. I'm sure you're not a bad guy, but you do seem like you might tweet pictures of your bowel movements.

I haven't given a **** how I seem to others on the Internet since 1995!

I had a glass of HB'ed blonde earlier. Having coffee now, while waiting to get called in to work later...

Blackberry Berliner is finally carbing up. Need to work on these. Too much pucker, not enough doughy wheat and fruit.

image-1085841575.jpg

Any tips on cleaning the lens on my phone?

My 3724 Saison. After finally getting home after leaving for work yesterday at 5:30 in the morning, I really need it. Worst part is, unless a miracle happens I won't be getting any overtime for it despite still having a full rest of the week of work.

Just took the first swig of Spaten Oktoberfest an got molasses and honey. God damn I love German bier

Latest posts

Back