What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smacked!
image-2504800411.jpg

image-1796785181.jpg

im bisiting my parents in BSL, MS. after searching for craft beer, found a place with red brick hoplanta... the entire sixer is over carbed....

Unfortunately drinking a Budlight, damn I am cheating on my homebrews. Rather waste the piss beer on game day and save the home brews for when I come home from work and relax.

I was replying to Remmy's post about anyone wanting to get drunk. I'm afraid I'm not all that interested in fantasy football.

I guess that's why you quoted his post. :smack: Me no read good.

I didn't think I was interested in fantasy football either. Haven't followed NFL since I married into SEC fandom. I am interested in beer and talking smack, which makes FF football fun by extension.

Billy-Klubb said:
damn, son! you'll kill it tonight!

I'm just getting started, doggy. 49ers game is on at 8:30. Gonna be a long night. The fridge is stocked!!!!

More homebrew vienna simcoe smash. Damn this stuff is tasty and fragrant! 3oz dry hop, maybe next time I'll add more :ban:

Back