What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mcbaumannerb said:
Sorry ... The beer time machine was a temporal disturbance isolated in Broadview Heights and has already collapsed. We were lucky to get back with the Behemoth as it was!

Run into any bald guys wearing fedoras?

All cascade version of farmhouse pale. Celebrating the end of a very slow lauter.

image-3255571154.jpg

coldcrash said:
Run into any bald guys wearing fedoras?

Nope. No sign of Wesley anywhere. :D

TNGabe said:
All cascade version of farmhouse pale. Celebrating the end of a very slow lauter.

Ours took forever as well...but at least our boil is underway now.

Having an ice cream float now. Vanilla bean ice cream with Stone espresso RIS. I should open a shop and sell this stuff. Liquid crack!

image-2351493771.jpg

Looks like liquid crack to me. I have to try that.

Maybe not as wild as NIZZLE. He still hasn't checked back in. We never heard from him again after his CBS. He might still be face down in his yard. ;)

last night was foooooking crazy wild closed the bar down went to a after party and holly sheeet man a half stick at 3:30am is stupid loud :ban: watched the coppers drive around looking for what just happened as im dying laughing drinking my hb rise 'n' shine under the carport as they are shining the spotlights all over it looked like a prison break :rockin:

mcbaumannerb said:
Nope. No sign of Wesley anywhere. :D

Ours took forever as well...but at least our boil is underway now.

Having an ice cream float now. Vanilla bean ice cream with Stone espresso RIS. I should open a shop and sell this stuff. Liquid crack!

You just didn't look hard enough. The Wesley is everywhere. :D

I have to try that beer float! Sounds awesome!

WesleyS said:
You just didn't look hard enough. The Wesley is everywhere. :D

I have to try that beer float! Sounds awesome!

image-111246257.jpg
There he is

image-3656973173.jpg
There he is

image-3256684560.jpg

There he is

(Drinking a Deoch an Dorus, my 70/-)

Don't hate me but right now I am drinking Iced Tea. I guess I can still call it "homebrewed"?
I'll grab a Sieria Navada Pale Ale later this evening since my pipeline is empty right now.

Man, if I were you I would have no money from buying this stuff! I'm jealous of how close you are to the brewery and how easy it is for you to get this. You best believe when I'm ready for another trade you're getting a pm from me.

Cisco Summer of Lager. Pretty decent but a rather ordinary lager. Good for kicking back and not thinking too much, lol

BrewinHooligan said:
Man, if I were you I would have no money from buying this stuff! I'm jealous of how close you are to the brewery and how easy it is for you to get this. You best believe when I'm ready for another trade you're getting a pm from me.

Wait til you have it out of a freshly-tapped keg.

BrewinHooligan said:
I think I need to plan a trip out there just for that, I can't even imagine. In the meantime, I will drink something local only from my area. Love this IPA

Every time I am at NEBCO, I meet people from all over the place - different states - that come up just to try their beer. Pennsylvania, Mass., Rhode Island, etc.

Remmy said:
Every time I am at NEBCO, I meet people from all over the place - different states - that come up just to try their beer. Pennsylvania, Mass., Rhode Island, etc.

Funny to be a homer at a brewery and hear all the people talk about how far they drive just to get a taste!

Don't mind the pint glass. I broke my stemless last night. I also had a pipeworks end of days bomber blow up last night out of nowhere. Of course it was on top of my kegerator, what a mess. Today has been a much better day. I also had this earlier.

image-4191425156.jpg

image-1414537293.jpg

MrNickVT said:
Funny to be a homer at a brewery and hear all the people talk about how far they drive just to get a taste!

Homers 'R Us!

nukebrewer said:
Dinner... dessert to follow

w00t

I grabbed one out of the fridge earlier and thought about cracking it open. Went with a DFH instead. My head is still pounding from last night's silliness.

w00t

I grabbed one out of the fridge earlier and thought about cracking it open. Went with a DFH instead. My head is still pounding from last night's silliness.

I didn't get crazy at all last night since I had to go into work this morning. Tonight, though, it's game on.

Back