What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nevermind ANY of my posts from last night. MILFs :D

Having a water to recuperate. Headache in full-effect.

Water while waiting for water to heat up for batch of American Barleywine...

image-276097549.jpg

mcbaumannerb said:
Water while waiting for water to heat up for batch of American Barleywine...

Hauling your brew rig wasn't too tough? Guess Im just lazy. Hope to see you in NC soon. No honey, we have to go to event horizon release, Mark will be there. ;)

TNGabe said:
Hauling your brew rig wasn't too tough? Guess Im just lazy. Hope to see you in NC soon. No honey, we have to go to event horizon release, Mark will be there. ;)

It was much easier than I though I had the grains in my cooler and the fermenting bucket inside the kettle so it didn't take too much space. I hope the timing on that works out for Event Horizon - hopefully they'll post the date soon so we can lock it in.

Remmy said:
Nevermind ANY of my posts from last night. MILFs :D

Having a water to recuperate. Headache in full-effect.

I thought you were fairly tame...

Got a wedding at 4 in hopbottom, pa.... Did a little research and its called hop bottom because there are wild hops growing there... I might disappear for a walk sometime during the reception to take a look for some

I was thinking you were Venazualen. You probably get that joke a lot. Sorry.:D

Tea here. Headed to work for a few a hours, grabbing a better bottle on the way home, and then brewing!

Pa dum pum...:D " Thank you folks he will be here all week, please tip your servers"

Sipping/eating some hot oatmeal. Tired but suprsingly not hungover to the womans dissapointment. She said "bummer your not hungover, I was all ready to laugh at you."

DisturbdChemist said:
You need to. Great stuff. Their pecan Porter is awesome. I got the whiskey barrel version im saving

I should've got a growler of that when they had it at Growlers and Premium Draught.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Sipping/eating some hot oatmeal. Tired but suprsingly not hungover to the womans dissapointment. She said "bummer your not hungover, I was all ready to laugh at you."

I definitely wasn't feeling great this morning, but wouldn't call it hung over! Just smashed a Yuengling with my leftover Stromboli I had for dinner last night. Ready to do this again!

Mr. Mcstuff, I have a question for you. What is the going rate for Lyle's black treacle across the pond. And what do you think it might take to get a few cans over to this side of the pond?

£1-£1.50 for a pound can maybe? So a couple of dollars per can I guess that would be.

I have no idea how much shipping is. I don't mind sending some across if it's not horrendous, if you want. You can buy it in most supermarkets so it's not hard to get hold of.

Got a wedding at 4 in hopbottom, pa.... Did a little research and its called hop bottom because there are wild hops growing there... I might disappear for a walk sometime during the reception to take a look for some

That's funny. I often wonder off at wedding because of wild hops. ;)

Drinking yet another porter and it definitely needs more crystal malt next time. Mashed at 156 and 05 still brought it down to 1.011. Once I get the base beer dialed, I'll dry bean and dry nib it and then have a 6% porter that's impossible to stop drinking. :D

bobmcstuff said:
£1-£1.50 for a pound can maybe? So a couple of dollars per can I guess that would be.

I have no idea how much shipping is. I don't mind sending some across if it's not horrendous, if you want. You can buy it in most supermarkets so it's not hard to get hold of.

That's not a bad price. It's about what I expected. I've been using molasses since treacle is a rarity here in the states. I wonder if its really worth the trouble in getting a few cans shipped over?

Light roast coffee. Gone through about a half a pot so far. Gonna drink some water soon, then going to try to decide what beer from my trade I'm going to drink first

That's not a bad price. It's about what I expected. I've been using molasses since treacle is a rarity here in the states. I wonder if its really worth the trouble in getting a few cans shipped over?

Well, AIUI treacle is an inverted sugar (unlike molasses) so dark candi sugar might be a better substitute than molasses if it's easier for you to get hold of. Certainly, I've often seen treacle/golden syrup recommended as substitutes for candi sugar here.

Drinking a St. Austell Proper Job (Hoppy English pale).

image-3960505130.jpg

Orange Blossom Pilsner. Untappd says it's a braggot. Whatever it is, it's pretty good.

Or you could order some from Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished up watching Red. Now watching US Marshalls. Oth movies are awesome!! Can't wait to see Red 2!

Edit: yep. Getting smashed. That 120 did the trick. Pictures are starting to get a bit krooked.

The 120 and pumking did me in for sure.

Remmy said:
I had a wild, wild night. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Maybe not as wild as NIZZLE. He still hasn't checked back in. We never heard from him again after his CBS. He might still be face down in his yard. ;)

TNGabe said:
Or you could order some from Amazon.

That's the cheapest I've seen it! Wonder how I missed that in my searching? I'm not surprised though. I totally suck at searching the interwebz.

Last edited by a moderator:
WesleyS said:
Maybe not as wild as NIZZLE. He still hasn't checked back in. We never heard from him again after his CBS. He might still be face down in his yard. ;)

Somebody go check on that dood. He's probably face down in his own puke or something.

Back