What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jalapeño cucumber mead

ForumRunner_20130810_211537.png

LoloMT7 said:
That would be sweet Remmy. I best start checking airline rates for you yo!! :)

Meanwhile I've heard Nizzle and Wes talking about this forever now. So went to get this just now.. feeling better already!!!

That'll definitely help fix any problem. ;)
Sorry about the water mishap by the way. Drink some Crown and toss that cat out the door.

Where's FuzzyMitten? Needs to make an apple-pie skeeter pee.

tyzippers said:
Wouldn't that be the caramel apple cider?

You're getting too technical, pal. Apple pie knows no caramel!

Solid. Had one last week. Have another in the fridge.

Yeah I remember it being really awesome, which is why I bought it. Unfortunately, when I got to my in-laws I looked at the best by date and it's 7/19. Should've looked before I bought it... oh well, it isn't terrible.

Short's Brew Huma Lupa Licious IPA. I'd make all sorts of Anthony Wiener jokes, but A. I'm not in New York, and B. This is not a political thread.

It's a fruity IPA, though, and I like it.

Sorry to hear that Clint. Sucks having a project like that dropped in your lap unexpectedly. Hopefully you're feeling a little better now - if not comfortably numb!

Numb is right man.. working on vanilla oatis now. Think I got it all handled. S%*t happens. I'll press on vacation to see my dad in Portland next weekend

ForumRunner_20130810_203430.png

image-1499873606.jpg

For $2 a bomber for Imperial Stout I am pretty impressed. A little sweet, but not cloying.

nukebrewer said:
Brewed last December and bottled last January. Aging pretty well. It's my Pecan Pie Ale, BTW.

Sounds good. I remember you posting that one before.

JTTX80 said:
For $2 a bomber for Imperial Stout I am pretty impressed. A little sweet, but not cloying.

I saw that last time I went to the liquor store. I didn't pay much attention to it, much less notice it was a swing top. That's a good deal!

WesleyS said:
I saw that last time I went to the liquor store. I didn't pay much attention to it, much less notice it was a swing top. That's a good deal!

Couldn't pass it up for the price, my wife offered to pick up a case of it from the local spec's on Monday. Can't really say no to that even if it was just for the swing top?

JTTX80 said:
Couldn't pass it up for the price, my wife offered to pick up a case of it from the local spec's on Monday. Can't really say no to that even if it was just for the swing top?

Yep, I'll probably pick some up next time I'm at Specs. Out of the Specs locations I frequent I've only seen it at one.

Back