well...i got slipper mops, but?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic - In Remembrance 2023
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
i have a pair of slipper mops, work great! but when i'm standing in the bucket of water to rinse them after walking over the kitchen floor, i'm trying to figure out how to wring them out so i don't get so much water on the floor that needs to be dabbed up with a towel?

any ideas/thoughts?

looking for something maybe i can stand on after the rinse?

Rubber boot-mat, or another bucket of clean rinse-water...maybe with an upside down bush in the bottom?
PS: We need pictures! ;)

I seem to remember that this is how you ended up with mop slippers too.

i never realized that i could get a machine washable bathmat thought....i thought they were always useless, because that cheap rubberized base would just dissolve in a washing machine? the mop slippers are machine washable.....

Honest to gawd, I love the insanity of this place...

to quote my buddy, "you don't have to lie to make friends"... lol

but i swear slipper mops are going to be the next big thing, invest now! now instead of getting the floor dirty walking on it, it cleans it!

reminds me of the snuggy! only better!

hmmm, now all i need is something like those hover things that blow air, but like vacuum instead.. i'll wear the mop slippers on the linoulem kitchen floor, and the vacuum slippers on the carpet.,...win, win!

I'm sorry but the notion of "slipper mopping" - and the need for same - carries a "That's Gross Index" waaaay too high for serious consideration.
Besides, I doubt I could find slipper mops that'd fit my wife's tiny feet...

Cheers! ;)

This better not be drifting in the direction of Rule 34.

o_O:barf:

:D

This better not be drifting in the direction of Rule 34.

o_O:barf:

:D

wait there's only 13 rules? you haven't read them?

and no i'm not trying to get a shine on the floor then ferment the sugar wash with foot nutes.... the only thing i'd put that in would a flex fuel car, after distilling in a reflux colunm....

You need a centrifuge to wring out your slipper mops, just like the O-cedar mops that are oh so popular right now. I'll bet you of all people could rig up an old dryer lying on it's back that would spin at a couple hundred rpms while you stand in the center.

You need a centrifuge to wring out your slipper mops, just like the O-cedar mops that are oh so popular right now. I'll bet you of all people could rig up an old dryer lying on it's back that would spin at a couple hundred rpms while you stand in the center.

you jest, but now i think a dedicated salad spinner wouldn't be a bad idea.... :mug:

i have a pair of slipper mops, work great! but when i'm standing in the bucket of water to rinse them after walking over the kitchen floor, i'm trying to figure out how to wring them out so i don't get so much water on the floor that needs to be dabbed up with a towel?

any ideas/thoughts?

looking for something maybe i can stand on after the rinse?
Moonwalk across the floor and back?

Moonwalk across the floor and back?

that's how i mop the floor with them...

1657297248052.png

it's just that last move with the foot in the air i'm having trouble with...

Back