Welcome from Tallahassee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgs

Reaction score
Just a shout-out from a brewing n00b (who read the stickies and is therefore not going to ask "did I ruin my brew," at least not for several more weeks)

Welcome to HBT!

Glad to hear you're not going to ask if you ruined your beer (it's really hard to do that) but don't be shy about asking questions. This is a great place to hang out and enable your obsession....ur...I mean hobby.

Welcome, Bro'!
Have you checked out Home Brew Den there in Tally? Nice folks, very easy to work with. Just wait till you start kegging! Wah-hah-hah-hah!
Beers,
Ken

Yes, I made a point of shopping there and they were terrific. I bought the basic kit and "3 in a Bed Bitters."

Naturally, being a n00b, I dropped the airlock o-ring into the wort, didn't write down the temperature when I used the hydrometer, woke up early today worrying that I fatally contaminated my first batch, etc. etc. ... you can see my efforts here:

Homebrewing n00b - a set on Flickr

It may be a while before I'm kegging ;-)

Back